Mar 10 2013
By: chayandiaz Sackboy 505 posts

Just went on The Smash Bros Web Site ...

127 replies 2220 views Edited Mar 10, 2013

I just went on the super smash bros web site and realized some thing. This game is a joke compared to super smash bros brawl. I've always liked playstation more than nintendo but this is ridiculous. Smash bros has 34 stages. All-Stars only has 16. The thing I wanted the most in this game and really hoped for a story mode is in super smash bros brawl while we dont have one we just have an arcade mode. SSBB has 15 game modes and PASBR has 3. SSBB alo has 49 characters. As of now we only have 24. Nintendo even managed to get Snake someone that has nothing to do with nintendo and who use to be playstation exclusive. This game isnt bad and has petential but It could be much better. We need a story mode and more game modes and more characters. Sony Santa Monica needs to make a sequel to this game and do it right. I hope to see a new PS all-star game in the future.

ssbpsas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 128 (2,220 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Just went on The Smash Bros Web Site ...

Mar 10, 2013

The game isnt done, theres gonna be more dlc, plus this is the first game, brawl is the third

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 128 (2,207 Views)
Sackboy
505 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Yes DLC for Characters and Stages but what about the lack of a story mode and other modes. Yes Brawl is its third game but Sony should have learned from other games on how to make this game better

Message 3 of 128 (2,190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Mar 10, 2013

You dont understand. We dont want a deliberate copy. Smash had three games to figure what fans want, how to implement things. Sony didnt. The story will kick **bleep** in the sequel, i promise you this.

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 4 of 128 (2,181 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Mar 10, 2013
smash bros has also had over 10 years to develop... the original smash bros wasnt great, im sure this game has more stages, characters and modes than that game. the original smash bros and allstars is what u should be comparing, not a series that has had 3 installments to evolve and a fourth incoming. Allstars has been out for 4 months, smash bros has been out for how long, a decade? more? I cant bring up another example of this because I dont have any, but i do not think that is a fair comparison.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 5 of 128 (2,176 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Mar 10, 2013

lolwut? SSBB DOES NOT have 49 characters, it has 35 O_o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 6 of 128 (2,171 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Keep in mind, this IS the first game they've done. Of course it wouldn't compare to a game that's the third in its franchise. Give PSASBR some time. Eventually it'll get there. Possibly even better Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 128 (2,169 Views)
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Mar 10, 2013

chayandiaz wrote:

I just went on the super smash bros web site and realized some thing. This game is a joke compared to super smash bros brawl. I've always liked playstation more than nintendo but this is ridiculous. Smash bros has 34 stages. All-Stars only has 16. The thing I wanted the most in this game and really hoped for a story mode is in super smash bros brawl while we dont have one we just have an arcade mode. SSBB has 15 game modes and PASBR has 3. SSBB alo has 49 characters. As of now we only have 24. Nintendo even managed to get Snake someone that has nothing to do with nintendo and who use to be playstation exclusive. This game isnt bad and has petential but It could be much better. We need a story mode and more game modes and more characters. Sony Santa Monica needs to make a sequel to this game and do it right. I hope to see a new PS all-star game in the future.

Nintendo has been working on SMash Bros for awhile though. look at how they started in the original Smash Bros back on the N64. also, aside from Snake and Sonic, Nintendo had alot more exclusive characters so it wasn't surprising at how many characters they had. and like that one poster said, it's their 3rd game so they built on the ideas they've had. Snake was originally going to be in Melee but that was too far along to put him in, so nintendo put him in Brawl. that was requested by the creator, not Nintendo.

true, a story mode would have been good for All-Stars but its only the first game (assuming they are going to make a sequel). they'll be able to expand more from the requests and ideas they gather.

Message 8 of 128 (2,164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Mar 10, 2013

I'm not comparing it to the series i'm only comparing it to brawl

Message 9 of 128 (2,151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Mar 10, 2013

That pic made me LOL.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 128 (2,148 Views)