Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

Kat & Emmett Graves DLC Discussion

41 replies 1416 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Since this is a hot topic right now and there are tons of threads coming up about it I thinking we could take most of the discussion in here. It's up to you all though. So yea, have at it!

I told you all that you will be getting your moneys worth for this game imo. The team at SB cares about you all just remember that. Group effort :smileyhappy:

Emmett Graves mose might be the most interesting because he has so much tech to work with. The hawks, the Rift, Build-in-Battle. I'm exicited for this release. We may have a DLC stage announcement as well soon in due time, but for now Kat and Emmett are the highlights.

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (1,416 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: Kat & Emmett Graves DLC Discussion

Nov 15, 2012
Starhawk Gravity Rush Mashup YEAAAAAAAAh!!

I wan't a gravity storm to invade the stage, tossing all the Hawks out of orbit, with Raven in the background tossing crap at you, and messing with the gravitational pull
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (1,406 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I really couldn't have thought of a more awesome release date announcement. Kat is a REALLY awesome charecter and I think emmet is cool too (I'll have to play his game soon.) Anyway I am really glad they confirmed these and the bonus of them being free is AMAZING.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (1,396 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Maybe for the next DLC, SuperBot will release some characters that weren't a total flop or from a game on a system people actually played. I really hate saying this, but *shudders* Crash would have made for more of an "All-Star" free DLC introduction.... Excuse me while I go shower now

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (1,375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Nov 15, 2012
That's how he will be announced if we get him in the game. Everyone and their mother knows that people want Crash in the game so that is why most people are looking at other characters primarily
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (1,362 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Wohoo Kat. I played gravity rush but not starhawk.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (1,353 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Maybe for the next DLC, SuperBot will release some characters that weren't a total flop or from a game on a system people actually played. I really hate saying this, but *shudders* Crash would have made for more of an "All-Star" free DLC introduction.... Excuse me while I go shower now

For your information, Kat is a much needed boost for this game because of the Japanese market (and the fact that it adds one more female character tot he roster isn't a bad thing) and Emmett was chosen to represent a very good series exclusive to the PS3.  Neither of these announced characters are superfluous.  Both are good aditions, especially because both will play VERY differently from all the other characters.   

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (1,333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I doubt Activision would ever agree to their character/s releasing as free/timed free, it's a safe bet that if they do get the thumbs up, it will be at a cost both to Sony/SuperBot & to us.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (1,328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 15, 2012

And can you really argue with free content?  I think people would be stupid NOT to get this DLC, even if they don't like the characters.  It's FREE.  It's not like you lose anything...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (1,323 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Activision has a lot of angry fans recently over BlackOps2 controversy and it sounds real bad.

I wonder what SuperBot thinks of that? Maybe they want to avoid that kind of stuff... Any thoughts on this?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (1,318 Views)
0 Likes