Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
3658 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013

It takes time to add more content to a game. Unless they turn into Gods, they will need time to develope the content.

But...why we can't have Kat and Emmet next week I'm not too sure about.

Message 81 of 103 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
340 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013
im just happy we got a date
Message 82 of 103 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013
I'm happy, no rush at all. Keep up the good work superbot
Message 83 of 103 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3576 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Why do you wait so long superfail? Why?


WAIT YOU FOOL!

Message 84 of 103 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Why do you wait so long superfail? Why?


dude be grateful that we are even getting dlc for the game!

ouyofo.jpg

Message 85 of 103 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/19/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: Kat and Emmett trailers, characters release February 12!

Jan 17, 2013
ALL ABOARD THE BANDWAGON!!!

But seriously I think I'll stick with Fat Princess for awhile.
Message 86 of 103 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013

Xarf wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Why do you wait so long superfail? Why?


dude be grateful that we are even getting dlc for the game!


Why should i be? The fact is they keep putting this DLC off. LOL superfail

Message 87 of 103 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3576 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Ishak125 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Why do you wait so long superfail? Why?


dude be grateful that we are even getting dlc for the game!


Why should i be? The fact is they keep putting this DLC off. LOL superfail


So bassically, your just an ungrateful brat who thinks that the company that puts a lot of work into this game should do what you say?

 

Wow your a pathetic loser.

Message 88 of 103 (174 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

Why do you wait so long superfail? Why?


dude be grateful that we are even getting dlc for the game!


Why should i be? The fact is they keep putting this DLC off. LOL superfail


So bassically, your just an ungrateful brat who thinks that the company that puts a lot of work into this game should do what you say?

 

Wow your a pathetic loser.



So basically... Nah cant be bothered. Get over yourself, **bleep**

Message 89 of 103 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: 13th of febuary? March?

Jan 17, 2013
This is what happens when parents don't supervise Internet use...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 90 of 103 (158 Views)