I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Kill comfirms...

May 6, 2013

"KC's are stupid and make every other super obsolete."

"Level 3s are dominating and take no skill to use, tone them down!"

Come on community, pick one. Or even better, quit whining about both and learn to deal with it.

Message 21 of 75 (244 Views)
Wastelander
749 posts

May 6, 2013
When people say Jack I can never tell if they mean Jak or Raiden /:
Message 22 of 75 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

May 6, 2013

Well, I have a Good Cole youtube video showing nothing but combo KCs (and there is some I left out). And as for Heihachi, does anyone not know his air-square KC yet? Dang people are super duper extremely late... that thing has so much hit stun I can AP burts or even do it twice for a whiteout...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 75 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2365 posts

May 6, 2013
Did you know that Dan ACTUALLY HAS SEVERAL CONFIRMS THAT AREN'T SITUATIONAL!?!?!?!?!?

Ehem.... Sorry. I forgot people don't try to learn things in practice mode. Because he seriously has quite a few that you can just land by throwing out SINGLE MOVES.
Message 24 of 75 (222 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

May 6, 2013
^ Awww, you don't have that cool Cecilia sig anymore...
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 25 of 75 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

May 6, 2013

meh, the game has pretty much gone to pot really, I'm tired of people constantly justifying decisions to keep or remove something based on how it is applicable in 1v1 situations. It is perhaps the worst logic I have ever come across with respect to this game. More so when Superbot constantly insists on balancing being based upon FFA scenarios primarily, which ironically enough they got horribly wrong from a balancing perspective. Until actual attention is paid to actually balancing the game, as in actually balancing the game then there will always be threads like this because there is so much wrong with this game and it only takes some of these devs to go out and get actual feedback from high level players. 

Character disparity should be minimal at best yet you have characters with overwhelming amounts of confirms, lightning reflexes and attacks with first priority, large hit boxes and next to nought recovery time. Throw an imbalance in the distribution of confirms allotted to each character and you just have a mess.

Message 26 of 75 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

May 6, 2013
You eat it, you poo it...now you can: eat your poo or get out, its up to you
Message 27 of 75 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3750 posts

May 6, 2013
@IceColdKilla44 you could say that about most techniques/combos, it is still a skill even if you have trained it into muscle memory.
@Digidevil4 it does take skill, it takes considerably more skill than most KCs in this game but since so many people have learnt it and spam it people have decided it doesn't take skill. It does. Also it isn't a glitch, it uses Dante's bold cancel mechanic and how a airborne technique is canceled when the character touches the ground.

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 28 of 75 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

May 6, 2013

Whoever has a problem with "hit confirms" my question is why do you play fighting games? Do you realize that you are asking the developers to take out a "Fundemental" component that makes all fighting games what they are. Name me ONE game where you can be 100% successful (even 50%) with throwing out "raw super" against an intermediate/expert player.......don't worry i'll wait. a lot of people are admitting that they can't get past people who play the game properly and want certain things to be be nerfed so they can be succesful rather than train up.

My opinion on the most infamous Kill Confirms

Sweet Tooth: Hands down the most predicitable confirm in the entire game. I use to have daily 1v1s against a guy who ABUSED this confirm and after some time he couldn't land it on me anymore....he had to exclusively go for his lvl3 which i wouldn't let him get.

Dante: Hands down the hardest confirm in the game....I use to main dante and I almost quit playing him back then because i couldn't get it at the time. His lvl 1 has so much startup that its pretty much suicidal not to learn empty cancel. Why do you think most people don't use Dante and most successful ones use it.

Ratchet: I don't have too much of a problem with this one because it's corner specific. For me this one is pretty easy to dodge as well. I guess cause I can punish him with Drakes short hop air down square into a combo or  his Lvl 1

Kratos:......what confirm? he has helios head into Lv1 and 1% of online Kratos players use it....now if he still had his air spear into level 1 like he had in the beta then i could understand cause people abused the heck out of that thing lol

The Coles (even though i don't mind giga punch), Raiden, FP, and Kat i guess i understand but my main point is I feel like I can overcome any of these things with enough practice and I think that should be everyone elses mindstate. 

meme3485470395
Message 29 of 75 (145 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

May 6, 2013

Is very annoying they only use the same attack and they kill you, for example i play with Sir Dan and is very difficult kill some one with my level one and I have to think how I can beat them with strategies but what's up with raiden,kat,dante or ratchet? no they only have to do one attack+R2 and ¡surprice! you died, This characters have to be more difficult to use .

medievil-280x80.jpg

Message 30 of 75 (116 Views)
0 Likes