Fender Bender
3607 posts

Re: Krome wants our support for Ty!

Apr 4, 2013
God **bleep** it as much as I wanted to (and still do) see Ty in this game, it would make near no sense whatsoever to put him in on account of his games being multi-console. I would have to actually SEE the options SSM has in front of them before I would consider Ty. If they had some pretty good PS exclusives lined up, I would have to say no to Ty and ignore my bias. But if they had more random 3rd party characters that had little to do with PlayStation or no DLC at all, I WOULD DEMAND TY to be in this game. I think his move set is the main thing that would interest me as it would be pretty unique and I just like the character overall. PLUS the freaking developer Chrome Studios wants him in. (Reminds me of another character they developed; Kit, but that would just be a fool's errand and really stupid for such a game as this.)
All of this being said though, if he would be in the sequel, I would rejoice and thank SSM for it.
Message 41 of 46 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 4, 2013
^^ son of a...... stupid auto correct. *Krome.
Message 42 of 46 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I would love Ty in this game! As mentioned here he would have an interesting and unique play style. And it would be awesome with more colorful and non-human characters in All-Stars, even the people who haven't played his games should agree with that.

Let's tweet and let SSM know we want Ty!
Message 43 of 46 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Boomtonic wrote:
I would love Ty in this game! As mentioned here he would have an interesting and unique play style. And it would be awesome with more colorful and non-human characters in All-Stars, even the people who haven't played his games should agree with that.

Let's tweet and let SSM know we want Ty!

Actually no.

Am I the only one who isn't bothered about a character being "human" or not? All I care about is whether or not the characters included are from decent games. Which Ty isn't, so I'd be seriously bothered by his inclusion.

Also wouldn't particularly win the game over with the "where's Crash?" crowd, as I've already pointed out. In fact, the game would most likely be met with cries of "who the hell is Ty?"

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 44 of 46 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Apr 4, 2013

HypernovaGN wrote:
God **bleep** it as much as I wanted to (and still do) see Ty in this game, it would make near no sense whatsoever to put him in on account of his games being multi-console. I would have to actually SEE the options SSM has in front of them before I would consider Ty. If they had some pretty good PS exclusives lined up, I would have to say no to Ty and ignore my bias. But if they had more random 3rd party characters that had little to do with PlayStation or no DLC at all, I WOULD DEMAND TY to be in this game. I think his move set is the main thing that would interest me as it would be pretty unique and I just like the character overall. PLUS the freaking developer Chrome Studios wants him in. (Reminds me of another character they developed; Kit, but that would just be a fool's errand and really stupid for such a game as this.)
All of this being said though, if he would be in the sequel, I would rejoice and thank SSM for it.

Isn't that just what Ty is though?

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 45 of 46 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 4, 2013
^^ Yeah. What I meant was third party character Ty> Other random third party character.
Message 46 of 46 (57 Views)
0 Likes