Sackboy
577 posts

Re: L.A. Beatdown Experience by dork geniuz

Oct 29, 2012

It seems you were having a blast" over there

Cant wait to play the full game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 21 of 30 (145 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Same here....I feel like my whole life revolves around this game now...lol
Message 22 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

BTW guys read this and share

Oct 29, 2012
Message 23 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 29, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Were you the dude that was standing in line with me?

Yup, you greeted me when I arrived with my sister and we shook hands and exchanged names.

Message 24 of 30 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Yea I remember....Did you like how Drake played? I remember you saying he was gonna be your first run.?How did he feel compared to his Uncharted series?

Message 25 of 30 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 29, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Yea I remember....Did you like how Drake played? I remember you saying he was gonna be your first run.?How did he feel compared to his Uncharted series?

Hell yes. I fulfilled it. Drake was my first character. Problem is that same match froze! Hilarious. The SuperBot employee/player taught me some tips like I could use his barrel tank by hitting circle and often to trick my opponents and that I could shoot his eagle rounds consecutively. It's more than I expected from Drake. Can't wait for the full release!

Message 26 of 30 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 29, 2012

it's pretty cool seeing you guys have fun Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 27 of 30 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Oct 30, 2012

How do you reply to these mesaages where it shows what ive replied to right above or under it..havent been able to figure out how...Anyways thats awesome man..I went for Dante, Cole, Spike,Toro,Heihachi,Jak & Daxter,Sackboy & Sir Daneil in that exact order I think....I loved them all but again the ones that stuck out to me was sackboy and cole.I loved everything sackboy could do but I loved how Cole felt, I loved his throws and the fact that he could freeze you or hop on the side of the wall and start shooting etc.Overall I love this game even more and the next 20 or so days are going to be extremely torchering. 

Message 28 of 30 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 30, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

How do you reply to these mesaages where it shows what ive replied to right above or under it..havent been able to figure out how...Anyways thats awesome man..I went for Dante, Cole, Spike,Toro,Heihachi,Jak & Daxter,Sackboy & Sir Daneil in that exact order I think....I loved them all but again the ones that stuck out to me was sackboy and cole.I loved everything sackboy could do but I loved how Cole felt, I loved his throws and the fact that he could freeze you or hop on the side of the wall and start shooting etc.Overall I love this game even more and the next 20 or so days are going to be extremely torchering. 

Make sure you click the post you want to reply to. When replying to a post, click the "Quote" button right next to the Spell Check button on top of the typing box. Make sure it's the first thing you click before typing anything.

I didn't only try Drake, though! I tried: Spike, Toro, Sir Dan, Hero Cole and Dante. Out of all the ones I tried (Besides Drake). Spike was my favorite. I won all my games when I played as him. And I used his Lv 3 burst satellite in every game... Like a total boss! People around me seemed to be impressed too. I got him down real quickly!

Message 29 of 30 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Make sure you click the post you want to reply to. When replying to a post, click the "Quote" button right next to the Spell Check button on top of the typing box. Make sure it's the first thing you click before typing anything.

I didn't only try Drake, though! I tried: Spike, Toro, Sir Dan, Hero Cole and Dante. Out of all the ones I tried (Besides Drake). Spike was my favorite. I won all my games when I played as him. And I used his Lv 3 burst satellite in every game... Like a total boss! People around me seemed to be impressed too. I got him down real quickly!

lolwut?

Message 30 of 30 (76 Views)
0 Likes