Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2013
By: HypernovaGN Fender Bender 3589 posts

LOL Come on game....

9 replies 325 views Edited May 13, 2013

I just had my fail of the week where I used Jak's level two on Paris and right before I hit them, the stage hazard sucks them up and I kill no one. Lost the game because of that. >.< 

You guys had any fails that involve stage hazards lately?

Message 1 of 10 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2130 posts

Re: LOL Come on game....

May 13, 2013
Not really but I was playing some high level match today and I lost to a sackboy who came out of his level 3 to confirm into his level 1....go figure...
Message 2 of 10 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

May 13, 2013
Instead of fighting for me Kuma decided to commit suicide on Stowaways
Legend says he's still falling
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 3 of 10 (302 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

May 13, 2013

OMEGA_MEXICAN wrote:
Instead of fighting for me Kuma decided to commit suicide on Stowaways
Legend says he's still falling

I wish that was on video! :smileylol:

Message 4 of 10 (279 Views)
Survivor
2223 posts

May 13, 2013

This didn't happen to me BTW, it happened to a random dude I met online, who was playing Good Cole.

We were on San Francisco, and Cole captured my teammate with his level 1. But right when Cole was about to launch him across the screen, the huge warship or whatever crashes into him, interrupting his kill. Thought it was pretty hilarious.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 5 of 10 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

May 14, 2013

I'm obviously not the only one who got into this predicament, but this is my "fail of the week". I was on Alden's Tower brawling with a Dante and two other players in a Stock Match (I don't remember what characters they were playing as). I was playing as Big Daddy, though. Eventually, it was just me and the Dante. I tried hitting him with the forward triangle dash, but I fell into the pitfall, so this was actually a moment of a stage hazard affecting me because of me not being careful, while another player had a free hit.

If Dante didn't have his Level 1 ready, however, I would've had an advantage, but I guess I can say this: Hell awaited me.

Message 6 of 10 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

May 14, 2013
OMG, the one about Kuma (the bear) committing suicide killed me! I laughed so hard I ACTUALLY fell of my chair. I can just imaging it. Kuma smelling his own fart and just jumping off!
Message 7 of 10 (193 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

May 14, 2013

LOL try using Nariko's Level 2 on Franzea. If you fall into the water while in her cannon, it'll automatically end her 2! Happened to me 2 times lol!

I didn't care at the time because I already learned her 2 sucks anyway. =]

sig

Message 8 of 10 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

May 14, 2013
Black rock stadium always finds a way to screw me every game. Today I was playing as Raiden and activated my level 2 on the middle moving platform. I hit all 3 with the initial stun, but just as I activated the platform lowered...
Message 9 of 10 (135 Views)
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 14, 2013

I was the victim and got saved by Hades once. A Ratchet was being very gloating since he had gotten his level one and grabbed me, starts doing his taunt and then spits me out and picks me back up right after - he does this a few times and then he finally throws me down and starts his level one. HOWEVER, Hades decided to give me a break and did his stun and captured both of my opponents in it and I get up and kill them with my super. I ultimately loss to the Ratchet's teammate, but I didn't care because it was too funny. Oh btw I had only one life left at the time.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 10 of 10 (114 Views)
0 Likes