Jan 26 2013
By: MandatoryCloud First Son 5 posts

Learn The New DLC Character Combos By

8 replies 353 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hey everybody, Cloud here, and I recently have been finding common but usefull combos by just playing poeple who use them. Quickly picking them up and trying them out, brings a new light of potential for me on a character. Most recently, Sackboy has become a new favourite of mine within a small period of time just from observing more expert players use him and his attacks in a chain. So, after all this "observing" ive done, i realized that the main way anyone is gonna learn to play Emmet(Right spelling?) and Kat. Watching them beat the crap out of us. Yes, you can be that guy who learns the secrets of these two characters, but just sit back, watch and let them do there thing, figurativly speaking of course. Make sure you give it your all, even when not using them. You have to be able to know what there using is actually usefull or not. Personally looking forward to Emmet, i can't wait till the 12th, but while I wait, im gonna go "observe" some more.

-Mandatory Cloud

Message 1 of 9 (353 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Re: Learn The New DLC Character Combos By

Jan 26, 2013

I am definitely going to continue playing playing Toro for a little and see what Kat does. It would also be appropriate for me to play her because of my username Smiley Wink
Playing the pros really do help, and although I don't consider myself one, I have noticed someone catch on to my moves after playing against them a few times : P

Message 2 of 9 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Jan 27, 2013
cant wait for Emmet, ever since sackboy got nerfed ive been switching between mains(cole, jak, big daddy) but its been not working
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 3 of 9 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Not me, Ill be playing him day 1, but I may be one of those people that assists u in learning emmett.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 4 of 9 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013

GravityHatesYou wrote:

I am definitely going to continue playing playing Toro for a little and see what Kat does. It would also be appropriate for me to play her because of my username Smiley Wink
Playing the pros really do help, and although I don't consider myself one, I have noticed someone catch on to my moves after playing against them a few times : P

Haha I played you online in 2v2 quickies before,anyways perfect PSN for Kat

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 5 of 9 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 27, 2013

since when do you go on the fourms dude

Message 6 of 9 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 27, 2013
@Its_Beez_
Since when do YOU get on the forums? You only have nine posts...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 7 of 9 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 27, 2013

You were close on the spelling bit, Emmett has two t's. Not that it matters. 

Well, considering I want to get their kill confirms up by the first week, I want to take some time to really get to know them. That's easier than it sounds, to be honest. I just kind of press an attack and then a super, then persist a few times if it looks promising. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 8 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 27, 2013

i know i know cloud irl and he normal does not go on the fourms

Message 9 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes