Highlighted
Apr 10 2013
By: Jakzorrr First Son 1 posts

Matchmaking taking AGES!

6 replies 147 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

my brother recently bought a copy of PSABR and we decided to play some games to get used with our chars...the problem is finding a match...

in a 30 mins wait time we've been able to get ONLY in one match and

searching for opponents takes too long and even if i get into "connecting" it often turns back searching opponents for a while...

do you have any hints on how can i solve this problem??? do i have to something with my internet connection(i have NAT 2) to make it faster??

thanks in advance for the support and sorry for my bad english Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7 (147 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Matchmaking taking AGES!

Apr 10, 2013
Sometimes the matchmaking process gives people problems for no reason. But it could be your internet. Try running a connection test through the settings menu on the PS3 to make are its not you.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Jakzorrr wrote:

my brother recently bought a copy of PSABR and we decided to play some games to get used with our chars...the problem is finding a match...

searching for opponents takes too long and even if i get into "connecting" it often turns back searching opponents for a while...

do you have any hints on how can i solve this problem??? do i have to something with my internet connection(i have NAT 2) to make it faster??

same issue here OP, could take me  5 seconds to and hour to find a match, and it's been like that since day one (probs 10 mins wait on average... for a 3 min match lol)

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 3 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3606 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I personally don't have the same problems you guys do. It usually takes 5 seconds to 4 minutes to get a match for me. If it goes over 7 minutes I just back out of the searching screen and try agains. I will find a match almost instantly. That has never failed for me actually.
Message 4 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah, now that I've 999'd my main I don't need the patience bonus to rank him up anymore. Just back out and try again.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 5 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Dang that long? the most its ever taken me is 5 min at most. are u playing quick match or ranked? 

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1981 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Jakzorrr wrote:

i often find that stopping the search, getting completly out of the lobby and go back in, i find that the connection problems tpicaly happen when you play with a friend, (local or online people)

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes