Nov 21 2012
By: Trujuju_91 I Only Post Everything 1145 posts

More Gamemods, More Variations.

[ Edited ]
9 replies 143 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

Well, as of living in europe i get my game on friday, if amazon is fast enough.

I watched now severall reviews and gamevids. And yea, i am fine how the story mode ends up, even if its not that great. But what really lacks are some difffrent game modes. I mean, i dont need an adventure mode like smash brothers, but some new ideas wouldnt be that bad. . .

Superbot really should add gamemods via dlc if the demands are high enough, becouse only normal game, story and combat trials arent really that what i was looking for. bonusgames , minigames etc, sth thats not making the game, but sth that gives us variation.

I mean, some games officially made gamemods for dlc after the games were released, see resident evil. . . etc.

But yea, Superbot needs to keep the game fresh after a while and should pack this game not only with characters or stages  but also some new features, that we got an even better game at time of the Japan release.

Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: i am actually playing the game now, >> same opinion ^^

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 1 of 10 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: More gamemods :()

Nov 23, 2012

Sorry for the doublepost, but i feel like, while i am bumping this to add some more opinions in this thread.

One example would be the beachball of Heichachi he randomly uses.

Just think about a mode, where you have a 2v2 match with the ball you need to punch into the enemy goal.

The harder ur hit the ball, the faster it is. You can aim the ball in diffrent directions by using diffrent attacks.

Deciding of one guy tries to get the ball in the goal and the other is for annoying the other two, so his m8t is free to proceed.

Sure this is kinda a strange mode, but i would love something diffrent, becouse the oportunity is givin!.

It would be easy to programm and would make fun and a good diversity in the game.^^

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 2 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 23, 2012

It's clear that they want to focus on the multiplayer aspect of the game. Adding stages and characters is the best way to prolong the experience.

It's not that these are bad ideas. The capture the flag and king of the hill modes from the beta leak would have been fun.

Message 3 of 10 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

barker09 wrote:

It's clear that they want to focus on the multiplayer aspect of the game. Adding stages and characters is the best way to prolong the experience.

It's not that these are bad ideas. The capture the flag and king of the hill modes from the beta leak would have been fun.

yea, thats what i mean.

Adding characters and stages are a very nice thing and should be done obviosly.

But i feel like, were getting more and more characters will keep the game fresh and good for me. I cant agree more on this.

But for some reason, i am one of these guys, who gets fast disapointed by the lack of diversity.

Well when we get kat and emett, (maybe even a stage than) i will play the story modes, make the trials and after that, its kinda like the same. Which isnt bad. But funmodes let you experience the game in a diffrent way. They are never the big part of a game, but lets you experience random stuff for greater goods.

A good example would be the slot machine mode for the newest mortal kombat. Before each fight you got random things happen for the fight, which made it just funny as hell, (big heads , one hit kill , fight without arms) . .

I never used it nonstop, but when i played it some times, it felt fresh and like another game for some reason. Smiley Very Happy

It feels like the basics of random crap left out in this game. . ., big sized, small sizend, random craziness.

Of course PSASBR is way more competetiv like maybe SSB, but they could add this little exxtras for custom games.

So much text. . ., guess i am just borred. . .

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 4 of 10 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
779 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I wouldn't mind seeing that sports version you mentioned, or a Capture the Flag mode, or a King of the Hill. What I'm craving to see is 1v1. After that is released, then I'll begin asking for new different modes.
Message 5 of 10 (78 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I agree in a way. The game is pretty bare-bones in terms of game modes. If the gameplay wasn't solid, people would get bored really really fast.

The challenge tower in Mortal Kombat was genius, and it gave you something to do besides the standard game modes.

Message 6 of 10 (77 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing that sports version you mentioned, or a Capture the Flag mode, or a King of the Hill. What I'm craving to see is 1v1. After that is released, then I'll begin asking for new different modes.

Yes, thats an essential point too.

Becouse this mode rewards you for ur own skills, not the skills of you combined with someone else. (looking at you idiotic 2on2 partners) xD

I agree in a way. The game is pretty bare-bones in terms of game modes. If the gameplay wasn't solid, people would get bored really really fast.

The challenge tower in Mortal Kombat was genius, and it gave you something to do besides the standard game modes.

The thing here is that PSASBR is one of those games, who is aweomely suited for this kinda stuff. Thats what makes me wonder. . ..

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 7 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I agree with you Trujuju. More modes give variety to a game and in a game like this it's a must in my opinion, since it's all about the multiplayer. 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 8 of 10 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: More Gamemods, More Variations.

Nov 23, 2012
The game is bland it gets boring really quick.

I mean it's fun just needs more game modes.
Message 9 of 10 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: More Gamemods, More Variations.

Nov 23, 2012
dumb bumb

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 10 of 10 (30 Views)
0 Likes