Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2013
By: CyVirus I Only Post Everything 802 posts

Mr. Driller Character Campaign

[ Edited ]
21 replies 460 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

I remember playing Mr. Driller all the time back when I had my PS1. He is a great and lovable character, but I fear that he is not as well known, but he would make a great charcter in this game.

Even though Mr. Driller is more of a puzzle game, I'm sure Super Bot can make him a really fun, great playable character.

His attacks could be somewhat of a drill attacks mainly, and then he could drop some blocks on enemies... Here's how I see Mr. Driller as a character in this game.

Square Moves:

Square: A quick drill attack combo. (1.swipe drill up, 2. swipe drill down, 3. then finish with a direct attack with the drill and then send enemy flying) (Attack/ Combo)

Square Forwards: A spiral drill attack, kinda like Sackboys jetpack attack. (Attack)

Square Down: A block appears below Mr. Driller, then he drills it, thus making the block pop, like one of Toros eggs attacks. (Attack)

Square Up: Swings his drill over his head in a half-circle motion. (Attack)

Triangle Moves:

Triangle: Places a chocolate block infront of himself, if an enemy come in contact with this, it knocks them down and gives them a short stun. (Trap/ Attack)

Triangle Forwards: Creates a block above and in front of Mr. Driller, kinda like Emmett Graves with his buildings. (Attack)

Triangle Down: Creates a block below Mr. Driller and pops it with his drill. (Attack)

Triangle Up: Builds a block below Mr. Driller, (able to build up to 3 at a time) these blocks can be used strategically, if you pop these blocks with any drill attack it will pop the block(s) in some AP, and if there is and enemy close to it, the block will send the enemy flying in the opposite direction. (Trap/ Attack)

Circle Moves:

Circle: Sends out one of those blue guys to help him fight (the blue guys are the little blueberry people that Mr. Driller saves in the game.) (the blueberry guy can't fight as good and will die after a few seconds). (Summon)

Circle Forwards: Sends his dog to attack in which ever direction Mr. Driller's facing. (The dog attack is not a summon, it is a projectile attack and has the same amount of range as Radec's LMG attack) (If the dog hits an enemy, that enemy is stunned for a short period of time) (Attack/ Stun)

Circle Down: Creates a liquid air pill that acts like an AP box, when you break it, but it gives much less AP and it takes longer to open the box (also enemies or other players can open the pill). (AP Move)

Circle Up: Throws his drill up. (if his drill hits any enemies in the air they are knocked in the opposit direction) (this attack gives really good AP, but there's a catch, if Mr. Driller cannot regain his drill after the attck, he cannot use any drill attacks untill he gets his drill back) (Attack)

Supers:

Super Level 1: Drills in a straigh horizontal line, like Fat Princess and Toro.

Super Level 2: Drills upwrad breaking a block, thus ridding the rest of the few blocks that were balanced on top of it, breaking the structures equilibruim, thus dropping the blocks on both sides of Mr. Driller, killing anyone that id falls on. (it's fine if an enemy is on top of the blocks).

Super Level 3: Turns the world into blocks, you then have a time limit and all the enemies are incased in blocks and you have to drill through the other blocks to reach them. (Any attack kills, and any attack breaks the blocks)

thanks for Reading :3

Message 1 of 22 (460 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Re: Mr. Driller Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

Not really. He is not an All-Stars.

firma.PNG

Message 2 of 22 (450 Views)
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Reminds me that some people on smash boards are trying to ask for him to get into SSB4.

Message 3 of 22 (445 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Mar 29, 2013

nether is Zeus

Message 4 of 22 (444 Views)
Sackboy
500 posts

Mar 29, 2013

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone would be liike who the F*CK is that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 22 (441 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Mar 29, 2013

that's what they said about emmett and zeus

Message 6 of 22 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Mar 29, 2013

chayandiaz wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone would be liike who the F*CK is that!

implying that hasn't happened already with Kat, Emmett, and a few of the characters in the full game.

Message 7 of 22 (425 Views)
Wastelander
579 posts

Mar 29, 2013
>>Claims there aren't enough 1st gen characters.
>>1st gen character gets suggested.
>>NO HE'S NOT AN ALLSTAR GET OUT DOOKIE.

Great community we got here.

Who are you to decide who an allstar is? An allstar is someone that left a place in gamers hearts, and this guy has a place in the poster's heart apparently. I don't know who tomba, gex, etc is, and I hated the tomb raider games. But I don't go bashing the suggestions you guys post.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 8 of 22 (417 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Mar 29, 2013

KiDMachTwo wrote:

Who are you to decide who an allstar is? An allstar is someone that left a place in gamers hearts, and this guy has a place in the poster's heart apparently. I don't know who tomba, gex, etc is, and I hated the tomb raider games. But I don't go bashing the suggestions you guys post.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 22 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

KiDMachTwo wrote:

That's the nolstagia talking.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 10 of 22 (399 Views)
0 Likes