Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Re: My 1v1 tier list

Jan 20, 2013

Like I said no one can stay in the air forever, if she knocks you on the ground which isn't that hard with her at all she can do many things against you. And frankly, most kill confirms are on the ground, so it isn't as if she is in  an disadvantage since she can also kill confirm you while you are in the air.

Message 31 of 34 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I do agree with this for the most part but I was suprised to see Heihachi as low as he is. I also think Dante might deserve to be slightly higher, but I could be wrong there. That being said I have very very little experience with 1v1 so I could easily be overestimating both of these characters.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 32 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Nariko is upper mid or mid tier at her worst.

Sly Cooper must be at Top

Message 33 of 34 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I rarely agree with Tier lists, but this one is at least well-justified for once. Fat Princess is definitely number one, in my eyes. She's flat-out impossible to set up against with most characters because of her air game, and with characters such as Toro I've found no way to even do anything (the closest I came with Toro was by spamming Torobi Stance and working my way up to three excruciating lvl3s, which obviously didn't work).

However, I've seen some great Spikes that have convinced me that he's higher up than you suggest. If he sticks in the air, he can keep the pace in his hands. You're right about his Supers, though. That's my only real discrepancy, which says a lot because I normally argue at least half of most tier lists for lack of logic.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 34 (71 Views)
0 Likes