Highlighted
Jun 06 2013
By: PS_EuphoriaGames Monster Hunter 16 posts

(NEW!) Teaser Video of Sora DLC Profile Video is Up! Still need ideas!

[ Edited ]
32 replies 1810 views Edited Jul 21, 2013

Hello All-Stars community,

I'm an editor of PlayStation Euphoria, a website that is dedicated to PlayStation news, reviews and interviews and I would like to create a series of videos focusing on dream DLC characters for All-Stars with profiles every month. Included will be backstory, movesets, stages, costumes, taunts, etc. For this month, I'm working on Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series. Do you guys have any ideas on what I should include and would you even be interested in something like this? Please tell me what you think!

EDIT: Just created a teaser of what's to come. It includes three topics: why Sora should be in All-Stars, story in All-Stars and the backstory of Sora. 

Please feel free to tell me what you think and/or should I stop creating this?

UPDATE: Just made an updated video with Sora's costumes, intros and outros! Please tell me what you think! 

Message 1 of 33 (1,810 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Re: Currently working on Sora DLC All-Stars Profile Video. Got any ideas?

Jun 6, 2013
I love the All Stars profiles idea! You must do this!
Dart, Joel, Booker, Oliver, and Leonard for All Stars!
Message 2 of 33 (1,787 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jun 6, 2013

It could be really cool to see videos for wanted DLC! Here are some Sora ideas I have: Roxas costume (He won't speak when he has this costume on), Magic changing/Keyblade changing (Like Toro changing stances), items like Potion (AP), a taunt could be Sora putting the Keyblade behind his neck (The enemies are boring him), Kingdom Hearts X Gravity Rush stage, Minion: Kairi with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, and Riku as DLC minions, and so much more. I support this!

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 3 of 33 (1,780 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Please do one for the King of All Cosmos one month!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 33 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jun 6, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

Please do one for the King of All Cosmos one month!

Rainbow Vomit=MUST HAVE

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 5 of 33 (1,775 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Level 1: Sonic Dash
Level 2: Valor/ Wisdom/ Master Form (After you press R2, press Square for Valor, Triangle for Wisdom and Circle for Master. Super lasts 5 seconds)
Level 3: Final Form (Lasts 10 seconds)/ All's End (Riku appears, and they unleash the power of their Keyblades. Screen clearer)
Message 6 of 33 (1,743 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jun 6, 2013
*On mobile

Correction: Level 1: Valor Form (Similar to Isaac's Level 1 strategy, Sora will unleash his Form, in which will lift the opponent in the air, and Sora will swiftly strike 3 hits with his 2 Keyblades. If the opponent blocks, they can dodge roll, or air dodge, etc. out of it)
Message 7 of 33 (1,737 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Thanks for the ideas, guys! For next month, one of your suggestions will be worked on. If you have more ideas for Sora, feel free to add them below. If you want, add this account on PSN and we can play a few rounds of All-Stars!

Message 8 of 33 (1,723 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Sounds like a great idea although if I might make one sugestion, why not wait to up Sora untill the September considering that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD reMiX will be released in that month. Other than that it's a great idea and I would love to give move suggestions but, I can't remember some of the moves right now.

Message 9 of 33 (1,700 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Jun 6, 2013

How about these?

Form change: Sora will transform and all enemies around him will be killed. Depending on button input, Sora will transform into 1 of these forms (Valor, Wisdom, Limit, and Master). Moveset will change depending on current form, and if form change is abused the player will turn into the anti form for a set amount of time.

The Final form should be a super of its own considering its strength and abilities in the game.

Message 10 of 33 (1,686 Views)
0 Likes