Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: New Party Brawler Coming to PS4!

Apr 4, 2014

just a question... why bother releasing it for the ouya?

PSN: NiceMayMayMan "your meme is so old it grew a beard"
Message 41 of 65 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 4, 2014
What game is your new fighter from?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 42 of 65 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
I think it would be pretty funny if Abe from Oddworld made the roster. After all he is made by an indie company
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 43 of 65 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
614 posts

Apr 5, 2014

I'd would be wanting Raz from Psychonaughts.

#PSASBR2

Message 44 of 65 (198 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Apr 5, 2014
Belowzero your opinion seems kind of biased. I think you're just saying it's good because you could stand to benefit from its success.

I'm not trying to be mean but It looks bad. I understand that any game will look bad at this stage in development, but this doesn't really have potential. The concept itself just isn't good or innovative. It looks to be completely unoriginal from what I've seen so far despite the constant claims that it's sooo unique.

On top of that, the name is super dumb. Are the fighters even bionic? Even if they are bionic the title alone would make me never buy this game. It sounds like a bargain bin game a six year old would play on their DS.

No one wanted to give all stars a chance because it was seen as a smash bros ripoff, it lacked desirable characters, and the gameplay looked kind of questionable. But you know what? All those things are true of both "all stars" and "bionic fighters".

It looks like garbage. I play psasbr enough to know garbage when I see it.
http://imgur.com/m1bOUfF ------ Me winning Playstation Allstars. TOO GOOD LOL!

If you think this Heihachi stomp was absolute make this your sig!

http://imgur.com/FOwG8Li --- The last thing you see before a HEIHACHI STOMP!
Message 45 of 65 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
Your saying the game isn't innovative? I'm sorry but what other game is a crossover party brawler of indie characters?

Message 46 of 65 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Apr 5, 2014
So having indie characters that no one has heard of makes it innovative? Cool. It's Smash Bros with different characters. By that logic call of duty is innovative every year.

Wait, it's not even smash bros with different characters. It's blue Samus and buff Ike.
http://imgur.com/m1bOUfF ------ Me winning Playstation Allstars. TOO GOOD LOL!

If you think this Heihachi stomp was absolute make this your sig!

http://imgur.com/FOwG8Li --- The last thing you see before a HEIHACHI STOMP!
Message 47 of 65 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
Dude the game is still in alpha and they haven't revealed all the characters yet. And do you have any idea how hard it is to make game? Next time try making one first before you bashing on another game

Message 48 of 65 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Apr 5, 2014
It's just constructive criticism. Don't take it to heart.

photo 61570bca-5965-4c2b-9996-17143e6551cd_zps2ccd64c3.jpg
Message 49 of 65 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
As for the character roster, the sequel could get more iconic characters. I mean did this game get crash bandicoot, spyro the dragon or cloud? And how long did it take for super smash bros to get mega man and sonic? I rest my case on the character issue

Message 50 of 65 (167 Views)