Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: New, old, and unconfirmed characters. What do YOU think?

Aug 15, 2012
I really want to see Ezio from the Assassin's Creed series. While I know the series is a hit or miss on these forums, I love it. I really don't want to see Conner or Aveline, but that looks like the case (Hey, at least there would be an AC rep at all) I just know Ezio better; I've seen him from being born, to a simple horny teenager who likes getting into trouble, to learning the ways of an assassin, to becoming a Master assassin, to wanting to find out the "truth", and ultimately settling down peacefully until his death. I feel like I personally know Ezio. I know Conner/Aveline will be awesome, but not on a personal level I have with Ezio.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 11 of 18 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 16, 2012

With the rest of the leaks (Sir Dan, Nariko, Raiden, Evil Cole, maybe Ryu Hayabusa) all I want now is Crash.

If I'm thinking about a perfect roster, though, I'd like Dart, Spyro, Ezio/Rayman, Cloud/Lightning, Snake, maybe Isaac Clarke, and a stage mashup involving Shadow of the Collosus.

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Dude, they said 20+ characters people are expecting 22-24, but paul gale said that there is more than we expect maybe 26-28
Message 13 of 18 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Gamescom's not done yet, for the record. We may or may not see more from Sony...
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 16, 2012
I forgot to say, I want Rayman!
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for PSASBR!!
Join Stefan's Tourney! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/NEW-DATE-AND-TIME-Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/td-p/37621483
Message 15 of 18 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 16, 2012

justintime57 wrote:
I really want to see Ezio from the Assassin's Creed series. While I know the series is a hit or miss on these forums, I love it. I really don't want to see Conner or Aveline, but that looks like the case (Hey, at least there would be an AC rep at all) I just know Ezio better; I've seen him from being born, to a simple horny teenager who likes getting into trouble, to learning the ways of an assassin, to becoming a Master assassin, to wanting to find out the "truth", and ultimately settling down peacefully until his death. I feel like I personally know Ezio. I know Conner/Aveline will be awesome, but not on a personal level I have with Ezio.

I actually agree. However, if there could only be one rep from Ubisoft, I think it should be Rayman.

Besides, I hope for Sora, Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Cloud, Ezio, and Ethan Mars.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 16 of 18 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I agree that sora would be an awesome idea for PSASBR but only if it was him in his final form from Kingdom Hearts 2. But in my opinion the best character ever for the game would be Sephiroth from Final Fantasy
Message 17 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 3, 2013
There are two others that I forgot o add to my last post. I also think Leon from Resident Evil and Dart from Legend Of Dragoon would also be phenomenal additions to PSASBR
Message 18 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes