Highlighted
Feb 11 2013
By: CyborgHippo Uncharted Territory 1577 posts

Ni No Kuni: Oliver Blueprint

[ Edited ]
79 replies 1584 views Edited Mar 10, 2013

arcade.png

After the battle with the Council,Oliver finally truly leaves to his world,or at least he thought was going to happen. Oliver ends up in a mysterious world and feels a powerful magicial source. Oliver finds Drippy unconsicious on the ground surprisingly,he was dumbfounded as he thought Drippy was staying in the other world. Drippy says that he had a feeling something would go wrong with a Gateway and managed to enter the other world with Oliver to protect him. Oliver along with Drippy search for this powerful source,however have to overcome many tough obstacles.

Rivals: Sora/Ellen/Traveler/Finn

Ellen (Folklore): Oliver and Ellen are both trash at combat without their summons, basically down to magic and items,when they do use summons they get much more powerful, Oliver makes the summon fight by controlling it while Ellen uses hers more as weapon.Ellens mom helps her and Ellen believes she could save her,similar to Oliver and his mom. Both Ni No Kuni are PS3 exclusives.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts): Both Ni No Kuni and Kingdom Hearts both involve curing a person's heart or saving it. Both characters are pretty young,and with the release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 coming out for exclusively PS3 is there a need for any more reasons? Also since both practically come from pretty innocent games they could make friendly rivals instead of hatred,not only that it's an unique rivalry.

Traveler (Journey): Another perfect rival. Although Journey doesn't have violence,they still practically come from peaceful games. The Journeyer also looks similar to the main antagonist. Both wear a robe throughout the game and their face are black throughout the game. Although the main antagonist wears a robe for a different reason and his face is black cause his robe hood is shadowing his face.

arcade.png

Kill Quotes: Neato! (Oliver)/Alrighty! (Oliver)/Flippin amazin mun! (Drippy)

Death Quote: I can't give up yet!

Selection Quotes: Let's do this! (Oliver)/Nice choice mun! (Drippy)

Item Loot Quote: Come on mun take it! (Drippy)

Titles:

Titles.png

Icons:

Icons.png

Crossover Stages:

arcade.png

Intros: Default: Oliver casts Travel and a portal opens up,Oliver and Drippy are than surprised and quickily gets into their battle stance.

Rank 2: Oliver and Drippy walk into the map looking around and than notice their enemies and get into battle stance.

Rank 30: Oliver is charging Fireball and it than disperses in his face and he falls on his butt.

Rank 75: Oliver and Drippy are riding Tengri and he swoops down and they than jump off already prepared for battle.

Outros: Default: Oliver fist pumps his hand in the air and says "Neato!" Losing will just show Oliver in defeat and using his cape to cover his face.

Rank 3: Oliver and Drippy do their victory and dance and Oliver holds Drippy hands and they dance in a circle happily. Losing will cause Drippy and Oliver to be dizzy and falling on the ground.

Rank 35: Oliver is in his battle stance still and shows off his elemental spells shooting them in all different directions (Fireball/Frostbite/Thunderstorm) and Drippy clappin his hands in the background. Losing will show Oliver still determined to fight and Fireball bursting his face causing him to be knocked out.

Rank 100: Oliver and Drippy are on Tengri's back and they fly away and you'll hear Tengri's cry. Oliver is hugging Tengri's head, and Tengri is cuddling his head on a sad Oliver and Drippy.

Taunts: Default: Oliver and Drippy shake their butt and slap it while saying "Can't get me!"

Rank 13: Drippy similar to Jak's taunt runs in front of Oliver yelling alternate insults. "You're weaker than a flippin cabbage mun!", "Lord high lord of fairies kickin your butt!"

Rank 40: Oliver playing with his magic alternating between throwing fireballs in the air,swirling his wand making a miniature snowstorm with frostbite,and than summoning the Forests Guardians (first two you encounter)along with Oliver and Drippy doing a pose. (Similar to Power Rangers and they do a pose when together)

Victory Musics:The Other World/Taking to the Skies

The Other World (1 - 7 seconds)

Taking to the Skies (1 - 8 seconds)

images.png

244705-N1-t.jpg Draggle evolves into Draggette (22 - 28 seconds) 

Oliver.png

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 1 of 80 (1,584 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Oliver for PSASBR! (Moveset)

Feb 11, 2013
Nice.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 2 of 80 (1,561 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Thanks,I'm still working on it though,might consider changing moveset

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 3 of 80 (1,554 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I think its fine. Its nice and diverse.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 4 of 80 (1,550 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

xxZ3rO_CaL_PwNxx wrote:
I think its fine. Its nice and diverse.

Thanks! I appreciate it,now I feel more motivated to do it for other characters,but to lazy....

Message 5 of 80 (1,545 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Gotta say This is pretty awesome.
Message 6 of 80 (1,521 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
Gotta say This is pretty awesome.

Appreciate it haha! I'm flattered Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 80 (1,512 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Regarding his lv 3, I'm pretty sure it should be his Supercharge attack as a screen clear. It's a pretty iconic move and neesd to be in imo. Plus, out of all the minions, I don't think Bedraggle deserves much special attention. The Dinocerous line would have been better than bedraggle.

His lv 2, I always imagined calling Tengri, who does a barrel roll down from the sky, looping back upwards, but Evenstar works as well

Message 8 of 80 (1,509 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Plasmakirby wrote:

Regarding his lv 3, I'm pretty sure it should be his Supercharge attack as a screen clear. It's a pretty iconic move and neesd to be in imo. Plus, out of all the minions, I don't think Bedraggle deserves much special attention. The Dinocerous line would have been better than bedraggle.

His lv 2, I always imagined calling Tengri, who does a barrel roll down from the sky, looping back upwards, but Evenstar works as well

To be honest I was actually considering that for Tengri making it similars to Emmetts level three after it runs out the machine sweeps the whole map,and like I said I'm still looking for suggestions.

For the level 3 I was actually debating between those two,but decided on Draggle,but I might just change it to Dynamite or Mighty Mite,because to be honest I think it's more iconic.

And I was thinking about making Burning Heart his super level 1,but than that would mean Mornstar would have to be the same practically,just with a bigger blast radius (or Burning Heart with bigger blast radius) so kind of hard for me to decide since Evenstar was more of Shadar's move too.

Message 9 of 80 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I like it i think Oliver would be a great addition to the roster and i like the move set as well. I think a good rival for him would be Finn from Sorcery or Monroe from Unfinished swan because both character go into magic worlds to save their mom.. More DLC the better in my mind i want as many characters as possible so you have more combinations to choose from and see online from..
Message 10 of 80 (1,494 Views)
0 Likes