Apr 10 2013
By: BIGPOPPA21089 I Only Post Everything 876 posts

Noobs are too easy to mess with

12 replies 310 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

So my FFA stock was Isaac v Isaac v Spike (me) v Kratos

None of these guys had any skill at all. The Isaacs didn't do anything but plant a mine and spam neutral square, and Kratos couldn't do a combo for his life. 2 of these guys were red belts FYI..... Sad isn't it? A red belt, the equivilent to lets say a C+ or B- in a capcom game requires 0 skill at all to obtain. Anyway Kratos is going for his lvl 3, and dies before getting it. Not important to the story, but Kratos is gone. So these 2 Isaacs are just noobing about the map doing nothing but spamming and failing hard at gaining ap / doing anything but spam neutral square. Both Isaacs have 1 life and I have all 3, and chasing these guys around for about 3 mins was really boring so I just stood on a platform and t-bagged. Immediately 1 Isaac leaves (HAHAHAHAH childish) and the other goes to kill him with a lvl 1, I quickly jump behind him, use a level 2, and kill them both. Victory! Too easy man. 

I also have another funny match I have a picture to go along with, but to say a bare minimum the guy in 1st had 0 kills because me and drake double ko-ed eachother with 1 life left LOL. Stock is so funny sometimes.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7223 posts

Re: Noobs are too easy to mess with

Apr 10, 2013

I try to go easy on new people, if they win a few matches, they'll be encouraged to keep playing! Am I right?

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (303 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Ermm.... I don't get it?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Apr 10, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

I try to go easy on new people, if they win a few matches, they'll be encouraged to keep playing! Am I right?

Same here, unless they spam. I punish there spam until they try new moves. I suppose I show them tough love in a way.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3523 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah spammers shall be punished. Actually I was messing with a Sly in this video with my TroloCole. http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZlhX5YQ9E0 It is missing like half the video, but you can just imagine it being longer.
Oh and the Red belts might have just been screwing around and using Isaacs for S&Gs
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Have you ever thought these folk you faced were just having fun with characters they don't use much and didn't care if they won or not? I do the same myself. Sure I'm not the best player out there but when I'm trying to win you'll know it. When I'm not I just taunt spam, teabag or mess around. It's called not been serious and having a bit of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (197 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

no because one Isaac was 999

Red belts are terrible at this game. In any other fighter / online game, having a mid to high rank or for shooters and such a high k/d ratio actually requires you to know SOMETHING about how the game should be played and stuff. Still have yet to find anyone below a black belt that displayed any form of knowledge of their character or the game.

Every Raiden below black just does the easy mode dash combos.

Every Kratos below black can't combo for his life.

Every other character below black just spams.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Apr 10, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Ermm.... I don't get it?

One guy left because I t-bagged, knew that one would work on someone whos 11-14 years old and get em mad to stop the mine camping, and the other guy went for the free kill only to get murdered from behind.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I always do my best, i find it disrespectfull(not annoyng) when ppl mess around.

IMO, its not cool to let then "almost" win by takin easy on then, your not improving your/theyr skills, its just a lose-lose sittuation.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
974 posts

Apr 10, 2013
belts don't mean sheet, noob players just get sour balls and try to copy what they see, which people abuse every character in some way for a reason so don't bother blaming them.

I've gotten to the point where this game isn't anything new, just fun. I've won a million matches, lost a million, been disconnected a million times. It really just depends on my mood, but I will be the one backing off in unfair settings or derping back 10x harder.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (100 Views)
0 Likes