Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2013
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

Ok... THAT'S ENOUGH!

43 replies 839 views Edited Feb 18, 2013
I've had enough of all of the complaints about "kill confirms"... You guys need to realize that they were implemented into this game, not for the sole purpose of getting kills, but as an opportunity to extend various possibilities of different outcomes. (Which includes kills!) Also, having an opponent attempt a "kill confirm" leaves them completely defenseless for a few seconds if their attempt failed to assail! Plus, if you're in a 1v1, it adds tension to the match as you have to pay attention to every single detail of your opponent. You have to think ahead of your opponent and plan accordingly or else that one slip-up can lead to a loss by getting "kill confirmed". Now, I'll admit, some of them are hard to deal with (Evil Cole, Fat Princess, Raiden, etc.), but there is this button that magically makes a character use a defensive action. It's called... THE L1 BUTTON! And the greatest thing about it is, when you block, the opponent's attempt to "kill confirm" you won't work! Then you have a possible opportunity to counterattack! The only exception is by grabbing into a "kill confirm", in which that is a pathetic way to kill an opponent. So stop complaining! Face the fact that they are in as an extension to create possible outcomes to raise any players chance of a victory!
Message 1 of 44 (839 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: Ok... THAT'S ENOUGH!

Feb 18, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
I've had enough of all of the complaints about "kill confirms"... You guys need to realize that they were implemented into this game, not for the sole purpose of getting kills, but as an opportunity to extend various possibilities of different outcomes. (Which includes kills!) Also, having an opponent attempt a "kill confirm" leaves them completely defenseless for a few seconds if their attempt failed to assail! Plus, if you're in a 1v1, it adds tension to the match as you have to pay attention to every single detail of your opponent. You have to think ahead of your opponent and plan accordingly or else that one slip-up can lead to a loss by getting "kill confirmed". Now, I'll admit, some of them are hard to deal with (Evil Cole, Fat Princess, Raiden, etc.), but there is this button that magically makes a character use a defensive action. It's called... THE L1 BUTTON! And the greatest thing about it is, when you block, the opponent's attempt to "kill confirm" you won't work! Then you have a possible opportunity to counterattack! The only exception is by grabbing into a "kill confirm", in which that is a pathetic way to kill an opponent. So stop complaining! Face the fact that they are in as an extension to create possible outcomes to raise any players chance of a victory!

too hard dude I'd rather complain *sarcasm*

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 2 of 44 (817 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Amen brother. Amen.
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 3 of 44 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:

Although while I WILL agree with you on most of this, I've gotta stop you on one thing. It's a pain to deal with others spamming a kill confirm. While people like Raiden or Evil Cole have a few seconds for them to be defenseless, people like fat princess can continuously swing her staff while jumping all she wants, and it gives you little time to start a counter attack. If you wanna block, be ready to go on for the whole match once you go against a Toro or FP spamming their KC. I don't hate KC, but some of them need to give you time to recover.

photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 4 of 44 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Feb 18, 2013

im fine with kill confirms if they give every character a good one

Make sir daniels arrows last long enough to kill confirm
Make Jaks mass inverter last long enough
ect ect ect

only a few moves need a slightly longer stun to give every character a decent (some risky) but reliable kill confirm

I like how it makes the games tence and strategy higher, but it does separate the characters in 1v1 senario

Message 5 of 44 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Feb 18, 2013
This is totally going to work.
Message 6 of 44 (727 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Feb 18, 2013
And this is coming from a raiden player lolz
Message 7 of 44 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 18, 2013
^ Yo he actually uses all of Raidens moves. Plus, this is a post patch Raiden, so he not even broken.

Idiot.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 44 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Feb 18, 2013
^how exactly does that matter if he still kill confirms. Plus raiden was barely touched by the patch, superbot hardly did anything other remove his grab kill confirm
Message 9 of 44 (560 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

khknight wrote:
^how exactly does that matter if he still kill confirms. Plus raiden was barely touched by the patch, superbot hardly did anything other remove his grab kill confirm                                                                                                                          

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Message 10 of 44 (554 Views)
0 Likes