I Only Post Everything
994 posts

Re: One Buff, One Nerf

Apr 1, 2014

For Dante:

add a mechanic where third hit of jab has an extra 15 frames or so before it can be cancelled into any triangle attack. (-)

As for a buff... I don't know, just do something to make his hitboxes work or his approaches less boring. His mixups with block pressure and oki are fun but his rushdown and space control is **bleep** atm and I'd like that to change

Message 21 of 86 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1143 posts

Apr 1, 2014
No ones thought of this.

Nerf PaRappas Uppercut

Buff PaRappa s Uppercut.
Message 22 of 86 (271 Views)
Wastelander
598 posts

Apr 1, 2014
Kat Buff- If you get hit with n2 you die right away.
Nerf- Make her touchable
Message 23 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014
Jak
Buff (Before I say a buff. Let me say that almost everything about Jak needs a slight buff one way or another in my opinion) It's a tie between making his blaster gain more AP, and buffing his level 2 a great deal because as is, it's very very easy to dodge.

Nerf: I can't think of anything that should be needed with Jak to be honest.

Ratchet:Level 3 buffed
Nerf: Sniper is reduced to three shots before needing to recovery, It also has a slightly longer recovery to stop sniper spamming and allow other players to punish, it should also have a slightly reduced knockback.
PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Message 24 of 86 (259 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

YoFavoriteScrub wrote:
Plot Twist:
I posted this thread just to hear BlueDiamond refuse any Jak nerfs.

I'm pretty sure you actually made the thread to here one of my Jak suggestions, which I completely avoided doing, because I knew why the topic was made. When that didn't happened, you decided to lie and change your goal. Pls.

Also, thanks for confirming to be immature ^_* (This honestly just makes me look stronger and more mature as a person one way or another).

Let's not forget though, "this is always my fault", despite the facts.

Now let's get back on topic.

EDIT: @Dizzle, i'm not discussing Jak on this thread. I literally came in this thread to lurk, because I had a powerful sense that this topic was bait for many reasons. Any questions you have about Jak you can PM me Smiley Happy

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 86 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Another one, that I just thought of:

Slight buff on armor while PaRappa uses skateboard. (I see it like his "heavy" attack)

Nerf PaRappa's mic grab, just enough so some characters can avoid it easier.

Message 26 of 86 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Apr 1, 2014
BlueDiamond took a joke seriously. He's so strong and mature!
Message 27 of 86 (231 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

Buffing down-triangle would be neat, give it some sort of armor or guard break property when charged or something like that. If I had to pick I'd say:

Nerf- Carrycut (fairly obvious, slower startup or vertical range or not jump cancellable, anything lol)

Buff- Lv 3 (Anything would be nice, I just feel like it's a waste of a super in 1v1 atm, SOME inscentive to use it is nice, even if they do balance for ffa)

Message 28 of 86 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Apr 1, 2014

YoFavoriteScrub wrote:
BlueDiamond took a joke seriously. He's so strong and mature!

Guess your logic is trolling = joking. A lot of ppl make believe this foolish logic though. There is an actual difference between the two. The point behind your topic is still immature though even if you intended for it to be a joke. Just saying.

Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 86 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Apr 1, 2014

RedX_92 wrote:

Buffing down-triangle would be neat, give it some sort of armor or guard break property when charged or something like that. If I had to pick I'd say:

Nerf- Carrycut (fairly obvious, slower startup or vertical range or not jump cancellable, anything lol)

Buff- Lv 3 (Anything would be nice, I just feel like it's a waste of a super in 1v1 atm, SOME inscentive to use it is nice, even if they do balance for ffa)

Yo Red X add me yo. I need some more competitive 2v2 and 1v1 players.

Only time will tell.
Message 30 of 86 (218 Views)
0 Likes