Sep 7, 2012

GE5241.jpg

Message 11 of 19 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: One anime character

Sep 7, 2012
There's actually an anime of Parappa the Rapper. Boring anime but would parappa be considered an anime character?
Message 12 of 19 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Sep 7, 2012
There is also an anime of devil may cry
Message 13 of 19 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Sora from KH has an anime like style.

Just for fun, Goku!
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 14 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Probably Natsu, since I frequently read Fairy Tail (of course, very little know about Fairy Tail in the US).

Salamander Natsu

Message 15 of 19 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 7, 2012

None just none, sorry just in my opinion this is for characters who are solely in games,well with cole started in games.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Misaka Mikoto inFAMOUS 2 DLC.jpg

Misaka Mikoto from To aru Kagaku no Railgun (PSP Game/Anime)

Default Outfit: Her Summer school outfit she’s normally seen in.
Unlockable: Misaka Imouto/Sisters outfit , Just a outfit swap, no change on moves.

Unlockable 2: Neutral Cole (Pic Related)

Square Moves: Mainly Melee attacks.

Triangle Moves: Moves involving her Electricity abilities.
Side Triangle: Fire a beam-like bolt of electricity a certain range in front of her.
Down Triangle: Stomps the ground and Electricity surges around her, has a chance to possibly stun an enemy hit by it.

Circle Attacks: Attacks involving her Iron Sand Sword/Whip.
Side Circle: Swings the Sword/Whip in front of her, dragging any opponent it hit near her.

Up Throw: Stuns the Enemy with some Electricity, then charges her fist with Electricity before uppercutting the enemy.
Side Throw: Stuns the Enemy with some Electricity, then hits them with a Kick, the same one she uses whenever she kicks a Vending Machine.
Down Throw: Stuns the Enemy with some Electricity, then calls down a single bolt of Lightning from the sky to knock them to the ground.

Level 1: Mikoto throws a Ball of Lightning/Electricity a small distance in front of her, an enemy hit with it will be stunned for a couple seconds, then explode, anyone near the Explosion dies as well.
Level 2: Railgun. Mikoto fires her Railgun across the entire Level, similar to Radec’s Level 2.
Level 3: Mikoto unleashes most of her power to call down a Lightning storm like she did when she fought Touma, it will continuously, randomly rain large bolts of Lightning down from the sky, Mikoto herself can still be free to move around, but only the Lightning raining down will kill them, if needed, Circle can be pressed to make the Lightning hit the entire stage all at once, so she can get a guaranteed kill.

Theme during Level 3: Instrumental version of “Only my Railgun”.

Default Intro: Mikoto flips the coin she uses for the Railgun, and catches it, while saying “You DO know you’re challenging the Railgun, right?”.

1st Unlockable Intro: Electricity sparks from Mikoto’s forehead, as it also flows around her hand for a second, before she says “Alright, Bring it on then…!”

2nd Unlockable Intro: You see Mikoto’s friend Kuroko for a second, before she teleports away, avoiding a Electricity strike from Mikoto, Mikoto then says “Fine, I’ll deal with YOU first!”

Default Outro: Simply shows her holding the coin near her forehead, a smile/grin on her face, as she simply says “It’s my win…”.

1st Unlockable Outro: Mikoto simply flicks her hair, hand on her hip as Electricity flickers from her forehead.

Default Outro loss: Mikoto will fall to her knees, then to all fours, looks up to the camera and says “I…lost…”.

Intros/Outros in alt costume: same intro sequence, but she will refer to herself in 3rd person.

Minion: Last Order or Index.

Rival/s: Cole, Raiden or Evil Cole

Message 17 of 19 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
963 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Message 18 of 19 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything