Wastelander
847 posts

Re: Ouch

May 8, 2013
He can stay with his amazing roster including the extremly cool new dlc: batgirl.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

May 8, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The reviewer is right in regards to the Injustice roster including all the necessary characters (an opinion which differs from person to person when it comes to All Stars), but he fails to notice that WB owns DC, and therefore Netherrealms had freedom in character selection. SuperBot did not have that privelage - if they had their way, a lot more people would be happy with the roster. To add, SuperBot did a superb job in regards to the first party characters, and I believe if the roster was first party only, more people would notice that.

^ agreed over 9000 percent. 

Look if Superbot had their way with everything I think we would have Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sora, Snake, Ezio etc. Even though I agree about how the roster does lack and has some stupid choices (see Evil Cole and Fat Princess)  it's still a great game and like S-o-h-a-i-l said WB owns DC so Nether Realm had free reign over what characters (still don't understand why MMH isn't in Injustice but ok.) they could put in. I still have to give credit to Superbot for all their hard work though.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 36 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1153 posts

May 8, 2013
They'll Pay ....
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

May 8, 2013

Injustice's roster has its flaws. 

1. NO MARTIANMANHUNTER. Like seriously? Includes 6 of the 7 original JL...No MMH *facepalm*

2. 25% of the roster is Batman characters. We seriously only needed Batman and Joker. Everybody else was extra.

3. The DLC future is looking gawd awful (except Lobo). Batgirl is only for the casuals, since Batman sells. Zod is to promote MoS (even though I LOVE the way Zod looks in MoS). Scorpion in a game that is supposedly "separate from MK". LOLWUT

PSAS has a decent roster considering each character plays differently and that SB didn't have access to all the fan requested characters like Crash, Spyro, and Cloud. NRS had access to just about every DC character there is....sooo yup. Completely unfair comparison /rant

WAIT, why do I care?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (76 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

May 8, 2013

You guys shouldn't be making fun of batgirl dlc :smileytongue: at least she is relevant to the DC universe.Can't say our dlc Zeus and Isaac are relevant to this game's theme.Also they can afford screwing around with silly dlc since their roster has already an insane amount of popular and well known characters.Can't say the same for this game but instead of good dlc the roster is becomming more and more irrelevant to the Playstation "All-Stars" tittle

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

May 8, 2013
Ummmm D.C has been around way longer than Sony has.... So they are stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (48 Views)
0 Likes