Jan 02 2013
By: JayJXZ Wastelander 726 posts

PSA: Belt Ranking System is BS.

4 replies 219 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

Title. That is all. I got a black belt twice, and still no titles. now they take my black belt for the 2nd time, and so here I am trying to rank up. I get in a match with all lower belts, but a 999 raiden. He wins by ONE point, and i go down from a 63 purple belt to a 50 green belt. seriously, **bleep**. STOP MAKING ME GO THROUGH THIS BULL AND JUST GIMME MY TITLES! FOR FREE. YOU GUYS OWE ME BY NOW.

That is all.

/Rage

#inb4madbro

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 1 of 5 (219 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: PSA: Belt Ranking System is BS.

Jan 2, 2013
now this I agree
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 2, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

#inb4madbro

Didn't you know.  Everyone in this forum is pro and you suck.  Every time you post anything bad about this game, expect the SuperBot Defense Force to run in here and defend it.  You didn't get your rankings?  You must have did something wrong.  It's not SuperBot's fault.  Something like that.  This game is garbage.

Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 2, 2013
the belt system isnt important for me, i just want levels above 999

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 2, 2013

kupomogli wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

#inb4madbro

Didn't you know.  Everyone in this forum is pro and you suck.  Every time you post anything bad about this game, expect the SuperBot Defense Force to run in here and defend it.  You didn't get your rankings?  You must have did something wrong.  It's not SuperBot's fault.  Something like that.  This game is garbage.

*sigh*
Please stop saying things like that and sterotyping everyone on this forum.  It's really annoying to me.  And if your just gonna diss the game and people on the forums, then why are you even on the forums? You're really annoying me and I'm pretty sure some other people.
Now, @OP:
I heard Superbot is extending the season into January.  They said so on there Tumblr page.  You should probably email Superbot to tell them about how your belt got reset. (Though I doubt it'll be effective... *cough*) I still have my green belt and my stats.  Probably a glitch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 5 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes