Highlighted
May 18 2013
By: S-o-h-a-i-l Treasure Hunter 5661 posts

'PSABR is dead' - lol

39 replies 836 views Edited May 18, 2013
'PSABR IS DEAD !' 'R.I.P PSABR' 'SSM HAS KILLED THE GAME !' 'OUR ONLY HOPE IS A SEQUEL !'

...wha ? No more DLC = game over ? Tell that to Call of Duty 4, or Warhawk/Starhawk, or Fat Princess (just going through different genres here) or basically any other game that's not receiving any more addons.

I continue to play the game, and the online community seems fairly stable in terms of getting into a match quickly. The game hasn't lost its fun factor either, glitches/bugs aren't as big of a problem as rage quitters are, which is to be expected.

I'm not going to be annoyingly optimistic and say SSM must have something cooking up for this game, but the belt fixes was a nice touch, and that alone was in my eyes a nice gesture that went unnoticed, especially by those who spent months crying for it (which just comes to show that this community will never be happy).

I won't act like I know what SSM has planned, but they've publicly made it clear that they themselves are still considering the possibilities - a.k.a they're unsure themselves. It isn't a simple 'yes we're working on something' situation, because they're not and for those asking SSM to come out and 'admit the game is dead', wise up and realise that even stopping DLC & patches on a game doesn't 'kill the game'. As has been said by SSM repeatedly, the online servers are being maintained. That's the current situation, that's what they're doing. You want an update, that's their update.

Honestly, this community is a joke filled with rehashed complaints, idiocy & denial. If right now the game is in it's completed state - then go enjoy it. Stop asking for more, anything beyond what was on-disc was extra work that we were never owed. If you can't do that, then any additions to the game shouldn't satisfy you either.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 40 (836 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Re: 'PSABR is dead' - lol

May 18, 2013

There is literally nothing I can add to this thread. You, good sir, speak the truth. If I could give multiple kudos, I would.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 2 of 40 (827 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Just recently, Seth tweeted that the 3rd party costumes are still being worked on, saying transitions between teams is harder than you would think.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 3 of 40 (826 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013
That's nice to know, thanks. Not really surprising but lets see how that pans out.
Message 4 of 40 (810 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

May 18, 2013

Not often make threads do you? But when you do... KUDOS!!

But I can see why people get down when no support is most likely this games future. I am sad about it, but I still have hope.

Also accept my **bleep** friend request, it's been there for weeks now.

Message 5 of 40 (799 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

May 18, 2013

I see plenty of posts on this forum talking about how they can't get off this game once they've gotten on

Message 6 of 40 (783 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

May 18, 2013

This thread. This thread so much.

No DLC doesn't necessairly mean game dead! If there is no moe content you won't be able to enjoy this game anymore? I thought we were here because we liked the game, not just because there might be new content.

Thanks again Sohail, I wish I could mash that Kudos button.

[Also, you would make a great commander for our Bunker! Please consider it! Smiley Very Happy]

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 7 of 40 (776 Views)
Last Guardian
9937 posts

May 18, 2013
Sohail returns? Olympus IS with us.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 8 of 40 (766 Views)
Survivor
2238 posts

May 18, 2013

Why can't I give more than one Kudos? I would be mashing that button like crazy right now.

Yeah, I totally agree with ya. Four months passed, and I'm still havin' tons of fun with this game. Who cares if we don't get more DLC? Besides, I think we already got a pretty good amount.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 9 of 40 (758 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013
Nice to see all the friendly faces again.

@Splatterberg - I honestly have not received any friend requests from you !

@PC - I will be sure to check out the thread. I'd be happy to support a positive movement.
Message 10 of 40 (731 Views)
0 Likes