First Son
29 posts

Re: PSASBR Signature Contest January 2013

Jan 11, 2013
Sorry for being a noob,but what do you mind character icon? I really want to use a render of Sweet Tooth's Outcast DLC render to use it,and is this due at the end of the month? I appreciate a feedback,sorry I'm new to these forums to,I'm probably going to be making a new account soon to,so hypothetically if I made a new account can I get that special rank on that new account?
CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 11 of 34 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2547 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Nerd_Turd wrote:
Sorry for being a noob,but what do you mind character icon? I really want to use a render of Sweet Tooth's Outcast DLC render to use it,and is this due at the end of the month? I appreciate a feedback,sorry I'm new to these forums to,I'm probably going to be making a new account soon to,so hypothetically if I made a new account can I get that special rank on that new account?

You can use it.  The 27th I do believe. I'm assuming not, but you will have to see what Poison says.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 12 of 34 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Alright thanks. I need to get back into Photoshop again Smiley Tongue

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 13 of 34 (269 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Nerd_Turd wrote:

If your signature is related to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale then it will probably be accepted. Make your submission under the PlayStation Network ID that you would like sporting a special forum rank in the event that you win this signature contest. Entries for this signature contest are due on January 27th but please do not wait until the last minute to make your submission. I hope I have answered all of your questions.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 14 of 34 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Yes,yes you did. Thanks for the reply.I'll probably be starting next week

CharacterWishList:

Message 15 of 34 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa456/BunniesFury/SirDaniel_zpsdc44f329.png

CharacterWishList:

Message 16 of 34 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Message 17 of 34 (175 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Nice signatures, everyone! Long time no see, coreno. Smiley Very Happy

This is just a reminder that this month’s PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Signature Contest will come to a close early next week. Make your submissions in this thread as soon as possible if you have not already done so! There are a few days left for this contest.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 18 of 34 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Well, as a JRPG rep especially a Wild ARMs rep is my dream, I might as well take my one and a million chance at even be accepted! XD

User Name: AylasHero

Signature URL: 

http://i49.tinypic.com/33enbdc.png

Signature Image: It's My Sig Silly! Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 34 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Can we double submit?
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 20 of 34 (94 Views)
0 Likes