Jan 29 2013
By: chunky_shtew Hekseville Citizen 335 posts

Pb_Mal is a Great Guy - Positive Community

[ Edited ]
36 replies 435 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

Hey folks, Chunky_shtew here. You may remember me from such posts as 'Patch 1.05 IS LIVE!!' and ' "The WORST Players on the Forum" IMO'. I made this topic here with one intention - to call the members of this board to a higher standard of posting. The level of arrogance, personal attacks, and mindless arguing really reflects negatively on our community. 

I chose Pb_Mal's name for the title of the topic because he really is a nice guy (he gives kudo's consitently, friendly, etc.) who has been receiving negative attention from a few individuals. Ex: One forumer takes great offense to the fact that PB_Mal apparently said that he's the best Dante Player. Did Pb_Mal say he's the best? I don't know. Does it matter? Not really.  If I were a Dante player and someone said they were better than me it may be annoying, but I'm not going to embark on a crusade to humiliate and demorailze this person in any way possibe. Blah blah etc etc...

I know this post won't stop these hurtful shenanigans, but I really hope people stop taking themselves so seriously and just have fun playing and discussing  this game. Before you post something rude, disrespectful or something that you yourself wouldn't appreciate, just remember that there's an entire community here that you are speaking to and representing.

P.S - this is a POSITIVE post. Don't post hate or personal attacks in this topic. Even if fat princess says she weighs more than heihachi and you disagree, just breathe slowly and smile. Life goes on.

Message 1 of 37 (435 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Pb_Mal is a Great Guy!

Jan 29, 2013
"johngie is a pretty decent guy too!"

-the associated peoples.
Message 2 of 37 (415 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Why has there been so much arse kissing / kicking going on recently?

Message 3 of 37 (400 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 29, 2013

^ Honestly I've never spoken with Pb_Mal and I don't really know the guy, other than his posts that I've read. If you read my post you can see that I'm just using his name as an example because it's the main one being thrown around right now Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 37 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Jan 29, 2013

He truley is but alas, not as great as I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 37 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: Pb_Mal is a Great Guy - Positive Community

Jan 29, 2013
He doesn't deserve all the hate he get though.
Message 6 of 37 (363 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
He doesn't deserve all the hate he get though.

I do not hate, mearly speak the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 37 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Community group hug?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 8 of 37 (329 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 29, 2013
I been friends with pb over the forum n psn for ages, he's always nice n helpful you ask him for something n he delivers
Message 9 of 37 (324 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 29, 2013

The truth is that I remember the days when these boards were a much happier place. I'm sure you remember those days, right 16thninja?

Message 10 of 37 (321 Views)
0 Likes