Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: People that hate KCs

Mar 16, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What's this - Elitists vs Casuals ?

Just wait until the patch hits before going on a full blown rant. There will still be KCs, and even if they're not, will the game really suffer ? Remember how fun the beta was, when the majority had yet to learn any exploits and instead used their characters full arsenals and supers ? If this patch does make KCs a lot more difficult, then it'll make the game accessible to both casuals and hardcore gamers.

yeah,

seriously, those for KCs, they didn't get rid of all, so take a chill pill guys,

and against KCs, you guys are in luck, 'cause this might possibly mean that most, if not all, KCs were never meant to be part of the game,

maybe...

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 164 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What's this - Elitists vs Casuals ?

Just wait until the patch hits before going on a full blown rant. There will still be KCs, and even if they're not, will the game really suffer ? Remember how fun the beta was, when the majority had yet to learn any exploits and instead used their characters full arsenals and supers ? If this patch does make KCs a lot more difficult, then it'll make the game accessible to both casuals and hardcore gamers.

Somebody give this man 100 Kudos.. . There were even less characters in the beta, so you would think that people would be able to find some types of exploits easier or quicker. The beta had way more spammers, but they spamming is easy to deal with so things all worked out. I miss the beta :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 164 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Mar 16, 2013

FFA is the stupidest mode ever for a fighting game. It's ruining balancing because how to you balance for someone attacking in FFA when you are comboing someone else. And they are trying to balance the bads in this game .. which you cant patch that. Sorry but if 90% of the time when someone complains about a KC they are bad, then im going to generalize all KC haters as being 'bad'.. but its more like uninformed about the mechanics of the game. 

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 164 (189 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Mar 16, 2013

whahahahaha at OP. now look who's bad at the game.... wining about some kill confirm nerfs.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 164 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1137 posts

Mar 16, 2013

This thread reeks of retardedness. Please don't post again >.>

Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 164 (180 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 16, 2013

GC still has a few KCs.. I can think of 3 just off my head that doesn't require jumping... ahh i wish i had a game recorder...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 164 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2100 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Some really fault logic in this thread. I for one being a high level player think that the removal of most confirms is welcome. It was a system that was sorely sorely abused. They are making it so that not just any and everyone can pick up certain characters and just abuse the system. If people take the time to notice they did not remove confirms they just made them much more difficult which is fine by me, making a game that caters to both casuals and hardcore gamers. The problem with the old system was that some characters had far too easy confirms when they didn't need it. Cole was pretty mobile, Raiden was pretty mobile, Evil Cole's giga punch had the best armor in the game barring nothing. All they did was make it so that people had to actually earn their kills instead of an Evil Cole just chucking grenades most match then charging up a one hit be all and end all move.

I understand the point of view you are coming from Layback but you cannot attempt to use your experiences to justify or act as a counter argument for a vast population. I play competitive 1v1s frequently but until there is a 1v1 ranked system the 1v1 community will ALWAYS come second because they are a microcosm. Superbot isn't going to make what a select group of people who play something separate and apart from what is offered to everyone count more.

Most of all they did was remove the really blatant confirms. Sweet Tooths begin to jump like mad when they get their level 1, Raiden's begin to jump and air dash constantly, every Evil Cole charges up the giga punch and it becomes a block fest and every FP begins to spam the air knight even more. All they did was remove the obnoxious confirms and made the game cater more to skilled as well as casual gamers. I really am not sure why this is a problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 164 (161 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Mar 16, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
My point was saying that 'I'm not good at the game because I hate KC'S' isn't always the case. I didn't want to start a debate about what's fun or why people play the game. I just feel the game would benefit greatly if either these were removed or kept for just level 2's(like originally intended), but to say I suck because I think they ruin the game? There's no logic in that. I would say I'm pretty good at this game, Ive played it almost every single day since its came out, spend a lot of time learning new tricks and combos on my vita when I can't use my ps3, i just hate KC's, not because im bad at avoiding them, it just isn't as fun as a game with them. I remember playing in the betas and seeing how itd be like an holy crap moment when somebody get pull of a kill or two with their level 1. Now its like oh there's a guy clearly trying to air dash into his level 1, let's all stop fighting and jump the whole game because this guy found something to exploit a cheap move that's easy to pull of on casuals and obnoxious to me.
I have very bad love/hate relationship with this game, I love playing it, its a really fun game when its actually fun, but kc's, rage quitters and this games glitches just shatter that fun really quickly. I know a few different people that feel the same way.

this, everyone need to read

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 164 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 16, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:
Some really fault logic in this thread. I for one being a high level player think that the removal of most confirms is welcome. It was a system that was sorely sorely abused. They are making it so that not just any and everyone can pick up certain characters and just abuse the system. If people take the time to notice they did not remove confirms they just made them much more difficult which is fine by me, making a game that caters to both casuals and hardcore gamers. The problem with the old system was that some characters had far too easy confirms when they didn't need it. Cole was pretty mobile, Raiden was pretty mobile, Evil Cole's giga punch had the best armor in the game barring nothing. All they did was make it so that people had to actually earn their kills instead of an Evil Cole just chucking grenades most match then charging up a one hit be all and end all move.

I understand the point of view you are coming from Layback but you cannot attempt to use your experiences to justify or act as a counter argument for a vast population. I play competitive 1v1s frequently but until there is a 1v1 ranked system the 1v1 community will ALWAYS come second because they are a microcosm. Superbot isn't going to make what a select group of people who play something separate and apart from what is offered to everyone count more.

Most of all they did was remove the really blatant confirms. Sweet Tooths begin to jump like mad when they get their level 1, Raiden's begin to jump and air dash constantly, every Evil Cole charges up the giga punch and it becomes a block fest and every FP begins to spam the air knight even more. All they did was remove the obnoxious confirms and made the game cater more to skilled as well as casual gamers. I really am not sure why this is a problem.

I agree

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 164 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Stop crying. Kill confirms destroy this game's fun and seriousness, you're the "casual" if you have to rely on kill confirms to win.

You say you're the highest rated G. Cole in tournaments? Well I'm one of the highest G. Cole in the leaderboards and guess what? I don't even use KCs.

Learn to play without relying in cheapness. This goes for all the kill confirms defenders.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 164 (128 Views)