Highlighted
May 03 2012
By: chrispen8 First Son 17 posts

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Ideas/Requests

32 replies 1990 views Edited May 3, 2012

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post my ideas down on to this thread and thought many other fans would have them too so for SuperBot Entertainment, I am placing a list of everything we request. An explanation for your ideas/requests would be great but not needed.

First Party Characters

Leonard (White Knight Chronicles)

Leonard is a character from White Knight Chronicles, created by Level-5. With the power of the White Knight (Level 3 attack) and a variety of weapons and spells, he can easily fit in the game. This RPG needs more publicity.

Spike (Ape Escape)

Spike is the main protagonist of Ape Escape, the first game with dual analog controls. He is a historical figure in PlayStation history and deserves to be in PlayStation All Stars. For his Level 3 attack, the apes would attack by his side and lay many bananas around the area, causing enemies to slip and lose a life. With Spike's Stun Club, Time Net and the hula hoop (level 2) which makes him run faster, he would be an asset to PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)

There recently has been a HD remake of Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian is hopefully among us so why not add Wander on the game? Sure, he's a little amateur with his swings, stumbling at every attack but with his first special attack, he would get on his horse and charge his enemies. For another special, he can use his sword to blind his enemies with the beam that comes out of it. His third and final attack would be when (spoilers) he turns into the black beast. The energy which comes from slain colossi envelops him and suddenly this energy pulls the characters towards his monstrous grasp.

Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

Third Party Characters

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Sora, throughout much of the Kingdom Hearts series, has been a staple to Sony. The original Kingdom Hearts was the very reason why many grabbed the PlayStation 2, including myself. The sales for the original Kingdom Hearts reached the number of almost 6 million units. What better way is there to celebrate this cherished franchise than place him into Battle Royale? There would be many moves at his disposal including Sonic Blade, which rushes from one side of the map to the other (like Fox’s dash move in Super Smash Bros) and a plethora of spells to choose from (Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Aero, Magnet). His level three special move would be Ars Arcanum, a combination of slashes from the keyblade which eventually ends with flaring lights shooting out the end of his weapon. To get a good idea on how he would play, check out Super Smash Flash 2, an excellent flash based fan made game by Mcleodgaming.com. There is one condition though if he is on PlayStation All Stars (and I’m sure many agree with me) and that would be NO DISNEY!

Rayman

Ever since the days of the original PlayStation, Sony fans have loved the limbless hero. With his helicopter hair and flying fists, he would be perfect to fight alongside the likes of Kratos and Nathan Drake. There are also many venues from Rayman for the PlayStation cast to fight in. One example would be Marshes of Awakening from Rayman Revolution where the fighters ride on the snakes of the swampland river, which maneuver through ramps and rocks along the path. Another level would be the Sea of Serendipity from Rayman: Origins, which begins at the level where the stage gets obliterated by cannon fire and then transpires to an underwater stage; afterwards the players would ride on the moskitos and fight in an airborne setting. His level three special move would be the use of Moskito, the character in Rayman and Rayman: Origins which he rides upon. It would be able to suck up enemies and blow them out of the stage or hit other enemies. Also it could simply be a ramming move like Super Sonic in Super Smash Bros Brawl. 

Spyro

Spyro the Dragon was the reason why many bought a PlayStation and will always be in gamers' hearts. There are many tools at his disposal such as his fire, ice and lightning flames and his charge attack.

Dovahkhin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

Dovahkhin is arguably the most referred character last year and his image from the promotional pictures is almost symbolic. With so many spells, dragon shouts and weapons, he would easily fit in the game. His level one move would be "Fus Ro Dah", the dragon shout which pushes people back with "unrelenting force." His level two attack would have him turn into a werewolf, going berserk on his enemies. The level three special would be "Hun Kaal Zoor", which has him call a dragon to cause chaos amongst his enemies. A life bar of the dragon appears above and the characters have to lower it to be ridden of the dragon.

Scyntwhitestripe's HUGE list

Arc the Lad

Arc

Kukuru

Tosh

Arc the Lad II

Elc

Lieza

Shu

Arc the Lad: Twilight

Kharg

Drac

Paulette

Volk

Delma

Dark Cloud

Tron

Xiao

Osmond

Dark Genie

Dark Cloud II

Maximilian

Monica

Gaspard

Emperor Griffon

Demon’s Souls

Maiden in Black

Old King Allant

Garl Vinland

Biorr of the Twin Fangs

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Minamoto Yoshitsune

Kagekiyo Taira

Genji II

Shizuka

Lord Buson

Folklore

Ellen

Keats

Jak & Daxter

Jak

Daxter

Gol

Legend of Dragoon

Dart

Albert

Meru

Rose

Miranda

Zieg Feld

Lloyd

Melbu Frahma

Mark of Kri

Rau

Syphon Filter

Gabe Logan

Sly Cooper

Sly Cooper

Murray

Carmalita Fox

inFamous

Cole MacGrath

Kessler

Heavenly Sword

Nariko

King Bohan

God of War

Kratos

Zeus

Poseidon

Hermes

Ghosthunter

Lazereus Jones

Medievil

Sir Daniel Fortesque

Zarok

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet

Dr. Nefarious

Jeanne d'Arc

Jeanne d'Arc

Roger

Henry VI

Rogue Galaxy

Jester Rogue

Jupis Tooki McGannel

Resistance

Nathan Hale

Chimera

Twisted Metal

Sweet Tooth

White Knight Chronicles

Leonard

Caesar

Dragias

Grazel

Primal

Jen

Abbadon

Wild Arms

Rudy Roughknight

Jack Van Burace

Zed

Wild Arms II

Ashley Winchester

Caina

Kanon

Lilka Eleniak

Lord Blazer

Tim Rhymeless

Wild Arms III

Alfred Schroedinger

Janus Cascade

Jet Enduro

Leehalt Alcaste

Virginia Maxwell

Wild Arms 4

Arnaud Vasquez

Belial

Jude Maverick

Raquel Applegate

Wild Arms 5

Avril Vent Fleur

Chuck Preston

Dean Stark

Rebecca Streisand

Fereydoon

Kartikeya

Persephone

Volsung

Legend of Legaia

Gala

Prince Cort

Songi

Legaia 2: Dual Saga

Lang

Maya

Elliot

Brave Fencer Musashi

Musashi

Kojiro

Punky Skunk

Punky Skunk

Soul of the Samurai

Kotoro Hiba

Rin

T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger

T'ai Fu

Tenchu

Rikimaru

Thousand Arms

Meis Triumph

Soushi Mahoroba

Schmidt

Tobal No. 1

Nork

Oliemis

Emperor Udan

Alundra

Alundra

Melzas

Army Men

Green

Bushido Blade 2

Tatsumi Takeshima

Mikado

Kaun

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Alucard

Clock Tower

Scissorman

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot

1. Dr. Neo Cortex

Dingodile

Dino Crisis

Regina

Final Fantasy VII

Cloud Strife

Vincent Valentine

Sephiroth

Final Fantasy VIII

Ultimecia

Squall

Final Fantasy IX

Zidane Tribal

Kuja

Legacy of Kain: Soul Rever

Raziel

Kain

Metal Gear Solid

Solid Snake

Ninja Raiden

Raiden

Liquid Ocelot

Vamp

Oddworld

Abe

Resident Evil

Chris Redfield

Jill Valentine

Wesker

Leon Kennedy

Nemesis

Silent Hill 2

Pyramid Head

James Sunderland

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro

Strider 2

Strider Hiryu

Tomb Raider

Lara Croft

Tomba!

Tomba

Stages

The First Colossus – Shadow of the Colossus – Frozen Shores – Killzone 3

On this stage, players will traverse the Colossus’ platforms as it stomps around the fields of Shadow of the Colossus.

While the main theme, The Opened Way, is playing, the Colossus walks into a frozen area and stumbles. At this moment, its head is flashing blue. All the players rise to the top in attempts to strike it at its weak point. When the colossus falls, its essence (like the game) is transferred to the character who killed it, giving him/her one energy bar to use super attacks with. As the colossus fades, suddenly the flying vehicles from Killzone 3 and transitions into a scene where the players are on the vehicles behind ISA soldiers. The music is switched again to the main theme of Killzone 3, “And Ever We Fight On.”

The stage then transpires to the Frozen Shores level of Killzone 3, where the vehicles hover around the base, destroying the blue energy canisters so the infrastructure topples down. Meanwhile, your characters are fighting on these vehicles and platforms from the base. However, there is a risk when you jump onto the base’s platforms because when the canisters explode, you could topple down to the bottom.

Locomotion – Uncharted 2 – Twilight Town – Kingdom Hearts 2

The characters begin on top of the train with ” – 13 – Locomotion” as an intro title on the stage. Players have to jump over signs to avoid getting a life being taken from them as the warning alarms become louder. The theme, Helicopter and Tank plays as the next part of the stage would be the helicopter flying around using its turrets to try to kill the players on top of the train.

The train enters a tunnel and re-emerges with the setting of Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts 2. The song “Sinister Shadows” plays.

Instead of a helicopter, however, a heartless called the Storm Rider tries to ram the characters on top of the train and deal heavy damage to them. However, the character needs to be able to dodge this attack like Sora did in Kingdom Hearts 2. Across the stage, there are tiny whirlwinds scattered. When you enter inside and press the jump button, you will jump at a great distance upwards, using the wind to thrust you upwards. Here's a video of the original boss fight in Kingdom Hearts 2. Skip to about 0:15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ugGdAWsNo

Twilight Town then drifts away as the train enters the tunnel back to the Uncharted world. The stages will continuously interchange until the battle is over.

MAWLR Battle- Killzone 3

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/10/100834/1727631-a2.jpg

and last but not least....

The Nexus- Demon's Souls

http://www.couchbound.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/demons-souls-goty-02.jpg

Message 17 of 33 (1,990 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale Ideas/Requests

Apr 27, 2012

Added. I would like to see the Knight from Demon`s Souls. It was part of the key to PS3`s step towards triumph. I haven`t added Batman because he is not a video game character.

Message 1 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28807 posts

Apr 27, 2012

Let's try to keep this confined to one topic. There's already a couple of active threads on this.

Message 2 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Apr 27, 2012

What do you mean Batman is not a video game character? Of course he is........hes a character. He is in comics, film, and video games....and arguably hes in the one of the best games of 2011.....

Message 3 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Batman did not originate as a video game character. He started life in comic books.

Message 4 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28807 posts

Apr 28, 2012

When you think of Batman, you first and foremost think of comic books. Batman has been around since the 1930's. Well before video games.

Message 5 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Apr 28, 2012

i want Nariko/Kai, Sir Daniel Fortesque, Jack/Daxter, Ratchet/Clank, Drake, Hibrid Chimera, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Old Snake, Gabe Logan, Tag, Leonard , Ellen/Keats, Sackboy, a Motorstorm Character with the trademark Helmet.

Message 6 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 28, 2012

All I'm asking for is Spike or Specter from the Ape Escape series. It would be an amazing addition to the roster, and I honestly think that not including them would wind up showing that Sony doesn't remember a lot of what got it here today.

Message 7 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Apr 29, 2012

Reading this post got me SO much more excited about the game.

I would absolutely love to see Rayman as a playable character. And I actually think your ideas for a Killzone 3 mawlr stage is pretty good. And I honestly would be VERY surprsied if we didn't see some type of Shadow of the Colossus stage. To me that seems like a given.

Good stuff!

Message 8 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Apr 29, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Reading this post got me SO much more excited about the game.

I would absolutely love to see Rayman as a playable character. And I actually think your ideas for a Killzone 3 mawlr stage is pretty good. And I honestly would be VERY surprsied if we didn't see some type of Shadow of the Colossus stage. To me that seems like a given.

Good stuff!

yes a Shadow of the Colossus stage is a given to me, a perfect stage for this game

Message 9 of 33 (1,990 Views)
0 Likes