Apr 08 2013
By: CyVirus I Only Post Everything 802 posts

Portal 2 Character Campaign

10 replies 182 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

Please don't tell me you guys forgot about Portal.

I'm hoping that the charcter could be Atlas from Portal 2, he/ she would be perfect for this game. Atlas' second costume could be P-Body also from Portal 2.

This is my idea of a Portal 2 charcter...

--Square--

Square: Single Punch \ Square + Square: Punch then kick combo. (Attack/ Combo)

Square Up: Portal Gun Swipe Upward \ Square Up (hold): Portal Gun Swipe Up + Jump (Attack/ Jump)

Square Forwards: Portal Gun Stun (stuns an enemy for about a second) (Trap/ Attack)

Square Down: Portal Gun Slam (like any other slam attack really) (Attack)

--Triangle--

Triangle: Shoot Portal (aimable) (creates a portal, and able to create two at a time, both portals are connected to each other) (Summon)

Triangle Up: (shoots a portal below itself and automatically shoots a portal above it's self (shoots the other portal on the ceiling) (Teleport)

Triangle Forwards: (Shoots a portal in front of itself and the portal shoots out a laser) (attack)

Triangle Down: (Shoots portal to the wall of the stage in the way the character is facing, and AP comes out of it for a short period of time.

--Circle--

Circle: Shoots Heart block (acts like a timed explosive) (if it hits an enemy it automatically explodes) (Attack)

Circle Up: (Atlas pushes the red button and activates two closing platforms above him) (one on each side slam together and knocking out any enemy that was hit by it for a second) (Attack)

Circle Forwards: Shoots Partner Shere (Projectile/ Attack)

Circle Down: Turret (creates a turret) (Summon)

Super Level 1: Shoot a Portal (aimable) (The portal will suck in any nearby enemies, then Atlas will automatically shoot a portal on the ceiling of the stage above him, and all the enmies that were sucked up will fall out of the second portal and  once they hit the ground they die.

--Supers--

Super Level 2: Shoots a Portal infront of itself that creates the gravity stream, once enemies are hit by the gravity stream they are sent flying into the wall of the stage and then die.

Super Level 3: Sends everyone to an empty white room like a testing room from Portal 2. Here you have the power to control the environment of the testing room to try to kill your opponents.

Super Level 3 + Square: creates a ball of spikes in the center of the stage (no gravity)

Super Level 3 + Square Up: creates Spike on the ceiling of the stage.

Super Level 3 + Square Forward: creates spikes on both sides of the wall.

Super Level 3 + Square Down: creates a laser that extends from both ends of the testing room.

Also you have a cursor that allows you to do more things...

Super Level 3 + Cursor + Triangle: Creates a portal (able to make two at a time) (both portals are connected) (creates the portal on the nearest edge of the stage).

Super Level 3 + Cursor + Circle: Create Turret.

Thank you for reading this thread and please give feedback on my idea.

Also check out my other Character Campaign:

Mr. Driller http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Mr-Driller-Character-Campaign/m-...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (182 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: Portal 2 Character Campaign

Apr 8, 2013
Yes yes yes!! I've wanted Atlas since day 1! :smileyvery-happy: I'll definitely support this!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (164 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Thank you, finally someone that likes my idea :3

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (158 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Actually I think Atlas and P-Body could work together, as a single character. Their quotes could be GLaDOS commenting on their progress; just like Andrew Ryan with Big Daddy :smileyvery-happy:

Atlas & P-Body >>> Chell

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Kinda like Ice Climbers from SSBM

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Exactly.

And with the GLaDOS quotes, they would be an instant buy and instant main :smileyvery-happy:

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (142 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Sony needs to put these guys in the game, maybe even a Portal Stage.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I like the idea of Atlus and P-Body being one character

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Apr 8, 2013

But why not Chell?! We need more females!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Apr 8, 2013

enano_javi wrote:

But why not Chell?! We need more females!!!

We need more robots!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (115 Views)