Highlighted
Mar 30 2013
By: Splatteregg Fender Bender 3659 posts

Raiden has a loop.

[ Edited ]
7 replies 223 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

Just had a 2v2, last two were me and a Raiden, he down grabbed me I believe (The new one since patch) and did some attacks, grabbed, some attacks, grabbed, some attacks and so on until level 2. I have no idea what attacks he used as I refuse to play as such a disgustingly powered character.

Or am I a flippin' Slowpoke again?

Also he teabagged... No respect for players who do that...

Message 1 of 8 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Raiden has a loop.

Mar 30, 2013
I think you're just being slow. All characters are powerful in the hands of a pro. Usually it's the other person who doesn't know how to handle his opponent. I've seen the worst character in the game (Sir Dan) dominate a FFA like he was a god. As for this loop. Nope, never seen it.
Message 2 of 8 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Since down grab puts you in the air I don't see how he could grab again... I would have to see it to believe it.
Message 3 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Mar 30, 2013

GRYMLOCKE666 wrote:
I think you're just being slow. All characters are powerful in the hands of a pro. Usually it's the other person who doesn't know how to handle his opponent. I've seen the worst character in the game (Sir Dan) dominate a FFA like he was a god. As for this loop. Nope, never seen it.

I assure you I was not slow, I literally did everything possible to escape, I am not that bad of a player. This player knows a loop, all I can say is that I don't lie, but take it with a pinch of salt as all I have for proof is my OP.

Message 4 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Mar 30, 2013

His down grab knocks them into the air. You were most likely to slow. If there really is A loop you have to post it if you want them to fix it. If you don't they arent going to do anything about it. :/

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 5 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Bardonic wrote:

His down grab knocks them into the air. You were most likely to slow. If there really is A loop you have to post it if you want them to fix it. If you don't they arent going to do anything about it. :/

didnt you read his post? he said that the raiden did a combo AFTER the grab, which eventually i guess knocked the player to their knees, where they grabbed again, repeat

Message 6 of 8 (148 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Splatteregg is pretty good, I've played with him several times before.

I don't think it is a loop as such, he can combo from his down grab onto a level 1 confirm, but once you're on the ground you should be able ot evade again.

It could have just been good old lag screwing things up as always.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 7 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Mar 30, 2013

What the OP most likely is talking about is a combo. . .a VERY long combo. I main Raiden and I have done this once or twice before. It starts with a down grab then proceeds into a back slash, then up triangle and so forth. That is no loop. There is a small window where opponent can escape. If you're too slow you won't make it.  It's impractical online which is why you don't see many Raidens doing it. It's very easily interupted.

Message 8 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes