Jan 26 2013
By: Splatteregg Fender Bender 3647 posts

Ranked breaking GLITCH! I have proof you loose BP if you win in Ranked! Please fix!

[ Edited ]
24 replies 488 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I won.jpgYet I lost.jpgMany times on this forum I have read people loosing BP for winning, I completely ignored them as I just assumed it was them being a little upset about how the (Rubbish) belt system works.

I now believe them, as I have just won a ranked match, yet lost 7 points for doing so.

Here is proof I won:

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/Splatteregg/media/Iwon_zps3121aa90.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1#/user/...

Now here if proof I lost 7 points from my hard earned red belt because I finished first:

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/Splatteregg/media/YetIlost_zps59b31ad6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Superbot if you read this, please fix this as it has turned me away from ranked until this is fixed.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Re: Game breaking GLITCH! I have proof you loose BP if you win in Ranked! Please fix!

Jan 26, 2013

HOW DO I POST IMAGES AND NOT LINKS!?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (485 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Re: Game breaking GLITCH! I have proof you loose BP if you win in Ranked! Please fix!

Jan 26, 2013

I dont think ive lost belt for winning but Ive gained nothing after beating 3 black belts before, I almost threw my controller out a window.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (480 Views)
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

HOW DO I POST IMAGES AND NOT LINKS!?

there is a little picture icon in the edit window, next to the link button

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jan 26, 2013
yeah i beat like a brown belt and black belt )made the guy with brown came in 4th and the guy with black came in 2nd or 3rd but i dominated the round 8-2 with Sly and got nothing.. after 2 rounds where i was other characters finishing in 2,3 respectively dropped from 40 to somewhere in the 20s its not fair sometimes you should not loose points for winning or having a positive round so if you get like a 4 and the winner gets a 5 for example.. it unreliable and belt system is very flawed overall
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1189 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I fail to see how that is game breaking

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I don't think this is 'game breaking'. That title goes to the Bluepoint error post-patch. Now THAT was game breaking. I feel like such a noob I hadn't realised you could check your belt progress like that, I was always entering another match to check it!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3647 posts

Re: Ranked breaking GLITCH! I have proof you loose BP if you win in Ranked! Please fix!

Jan 26, 2013

Changed the title to Ranked breaking.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: Ranked breaking GLITCH! I have proof you loose BP if you win in Ranked! Please fix!

Jan 26, 2013

One time when I was playing ranked 2v2, me and my partner where winning. The opposite team than ragequitted in the last 30 seconds of the match, resulting in a host error... we both lost 4 BP. I know it isn't much and I really don't care either, but it doesn't make any sense at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I think they should give close attention to the Belt System before the next patch. The 'Quick Match' belt issue was, evidently, the very least of their problems. This glitch which Splatteregg has highlighted is waaaay more important and I'm sure BP in general has been buggy since release. I hope they see this thread!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (427 Views)
0 Likes