Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Re: Reason why DLC will always be OPed.

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

SHES IN HER OWN TIER!!!!!! thats op **bleep**... kinda like kabal in MK9. She has no bad matchups and dominates most. Ya scrubs in a psrty brawler... there are scrubs in all aspects of life

Message 21 of 110 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Mar 26, 2013

PsYkiiiK wrote:
Kat can KC off of all her moves with little to no dedication... im just tired of scrubs saying **bleep** like kat isnt OP... I know **bleep** a fighting game is about marrow... not only have i been playing competitive fighters since theyve been competitive... but ive especially played this game more competitively and serious than u and most people on these forums

I can't take you seriously when you post 'u' as 'you', for starters.

And you've been playing competitive fighters ever since they've been competitive? Okay. Whats a frame trap? What's a zoning game? What makes a character top tier? How to people decide tiers?  Do you know what a 'shoto' is and what qualifies a character being a shoto? What's a Roman Cancel? What is the definition of 'plinking'? What separates a hitbox from a character sprite? For that matter, what colors of the hitbox designate what things?

No looking on Google to help. If you can't answer this then you're lying.

Message 22 of 110 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Scrubs?
man i LOVE Scrubs!
kinds said that it had to end though :smileysad:
oh well, season 8 was my fav season :smileyhappy:
Play For Fun!
Message 23 of 110 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Mar 26, 2013

You have 10 minutes to answer all my questions and I will be doing a thorough check to make sure you aren't cheating.

Message 24 of 110 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

lol wats oki? frame trap... when u force then into a block string essentially like johnny cage and punishing them for trying to do anything... very hard to poke out of... zoning... comon dude really? Tiers are decided through matchup charts as well as tourny results. Altho i never played street fightier I know it refers to characters using projectiles. Note that what i have played of guilty gear... i know a roman cancel in that game is like a rapid cancel in blazblue

Message 25 of 110 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
missed one sorry.... a hitbox differs from the character sprite as in he may be THIS big... but hiis hitbox is THIS big hence how it looks like attacks go thru him... for example
Message 26 of 110 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

I got some for you marrow.... Whats tech chasing in this game????? whats Oki mean and whats the full word for it and what characters excel at it and tech chasing and why?

Message 27 of 110 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Mar 26, 2013

PsYkiiiK wrote:
lol wats oki? frame trap... when u force then into a block string essentially like johnny cage... very hard to poke out of... zoning... comon dude really? Tiers are decided through matchup charts as well as tourny results. Altho i never played street fightier I know it refers to characters using projectiles. Note that what i have played of guilty gear... i know a roman cancel in that game is like a rapid cancel in blazblue

If you've been playing compeittive fighters since they were competitive you'd understand that Street Fighter II is the first fighting game to be considered competitive, and that you'd also know that shoto refers to characters with easy-input anti airs and fireballs.

Please. Try harder.

Message 28 of 110 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
lol i got it right **bleep**.... shoto refers to projectiles like that of ryu.. i didnt play SF cuz it sucks **bleep**
Message 29 of 110 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

like i said dude... ill 3 stock u right now. ALso answer my questions! how you bringing SF into this... we're talking about this game **bleep**

Message 30 of 110 (119 Views)
0 Likes