Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Reason why DLC will always be OPed.

Mar 26, 2013

Did you know she also has horrible range? I can't keep stressing this. She has some of the worst physical range in the entire game. It's rivaled only by Sackboy and Toro's physical attacks.

Do you even understand what OP means?

Message 41 of 110 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
its not easily dodged jesus christ ur lacking info... she doesnt do it randomly dumby! Combos are not hard to do with her... at all. Matter o fact you can 155 ap burst without playing her like magneto
Message 42 of 110 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

dude lets play... if you kill my kat once ill be impressed. OP is no bad matchups.... which she has none. She has all favorable matchups... that shouldnt happen. Obviously from a 1v1 perspective. Yews shes far worse in other gametypes but she absolutely dominates 1v1. If she uses her melee without having landed a debri to either force you to block first or confirm u... shes bad. Also not every kat has to slam her neutral square 3 times... if it doesnt connect with first hit...run away and try again... completely safe if u do this. I do remember plaing against you........ it wasnt tough dude and I dont mean to be a **bleep** but you need t improve b4 you should be allowed to have an opinon that people listen to. If imma learn how to play drums... imma take lessons from a pro not a buncha mediocre players

Message 43 of 110 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I'm currently busy with Bioshock Infinite for starters, and second, playing a match instead of arguing means that you want to take the easy way out. I know I'm not the best at this game, and I'll be the first to admit it instead of parade around like I own everyone.

I also play Kat, and I'm VERY aware of the dangers of some of her attacks. Want a bad matchup? Emmett. Especially on a stage like the Rival Stage, Emmett can lock down a Kat with only a turret and a lot of grenades. Yeah, she can stay to the air, but then she can just as easily be knocked away. Attack my block? I use my throw to throw you away back into grenade range.

At a distance, she cannot do 'anything' besides try and get in close. She cannot teleport past the turret, nor the grenades; she has to jump, and she can't block in the air. She can time to air dodge, but air dodge means she likely can't go into another jump before she hits the ground, and that means being in direct contact with a ton of grenades.

Oh yeah, she could throw her chairs into a turret, right? Except that takes three shots at minimum.

Message 44 of 110 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Thats very unlikely that you've ever played me because I never play online unless it's with friends.

And before "OH THEN WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING YOU DON'T GO ONLINE", these friends are actual tournament players, and one of them recently created a guide for Shoryuken.com for a completely separate game that was recognized by friggin' Combofiend. And, I'm good enough to keep said people on their toes.

Heck, every other time? I'm in Combat Trials.

Now. You wanna talk broken? Go play King of Fighters, or NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, and fight the final bosses. Then, then you can complain about broken.

Entitled kiddies yell out OP whenever they can't get around something with their own tactics. It's just like people that used to just make up their own rules for games back when people used to play outside all the time. The majority of people who play this game are entitled kiddies. Because of popular opinion, the opinion mostly because this game's community is comprised of entitled kiddies, some characters are considered OP.

When they're not.

Now.

I bid you adieu.

I'm going back to Bioshock Infinite.

Message 45 of 110 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Kat can prevent emmet from ever putting the turret down as well as she kills it in 1 hit from anywhere for free ap. For the record shoryuken doesnt have close to the best players at all..... lol i use katy and so doesnt everyone else... shes not my main but i take her out when iu have to. Im sorry dude but I KNOW for a fact that you're bad. Shes still banned from tournaments including in MLG format. Anytime you wanna play dude... Ill be glad to record and put commentary as to what you could have been doing differently... maybe ull learn something

Message 46 of 110 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 26, 2013
..just out of curiosity, how old are you ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 47 of 110 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
24! And im very passionate of my opinions especially when theyre right!
Message 48 of 110 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Mar 26, 2013

PsYkiiiK wrote:
24! And im very passionate of my opinions especially when theyre right!

For some reason I highly doubt this...

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 49 of 110 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
dont make me post my facebook!
Message 50 of 110 (82 Views)