Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Reason why DLC will always be OPed.

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

PsYkiiiK wrote:
dont make me post my facebook!

Posting a Facebook proves nothing anyone can get someones profile from Facebook and claim it as their own.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 51 of 110 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I agree that Kat is kinda OP. I think the thing that makes her this way is the ease of her combos, her weird hitbox, and her insane mobility. I don't know why someone was talking about her having a hard time with zoners because she is a rushdown character. She was designed to beat zoners. Her moves are too safe to fight her up close, and she has excellent ways of closing the gap safely to make sure she stays on you.

I would fix her hitbox, and nerf her d3 move to start making her more balanced.

Message 52 of 110 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Mar 26, 2013

And why the heck do you guys care about how old the guy is? What, if he's younger than you, he's wrong? That's a sure sign of someone who doesn't know how to debate. Either that, or a sure sign of a troll.

Message 53 of 110 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

I agree that Kat is kinda OP. I think the thing that makes her this way is the ease of her combos, her weird hitbox, and her insane mobility. I don't know why someone was talking about her having a hard time with zoners because she is a rushdown character. She was designed to beat zoners. Her moves are too safe to fight her up close, and she has excellent ways of closing the gap safely to make sure she stays on you.

I would fix her hitbox, and nerf her d3 move to start making her more balanced.

Most if not all Kats Air Camp anyone with an Anti-Air move or LV1 is usually fine with her and in FFA she will be utterly dominated.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 54 of 110 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I don't care much about the debate, it's the headache inducing grammar that made me question it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 55 of 110 (118 Views)
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

lol well im not a **bleep** so i dont lie about who i am..... asking age and then not believing somebody is clearly a scape goat from the arguement you're losing. No one mention Kat has better recovery and you cant land some combos on her? Her hitbox certainly doesnt help this

Message 56 of 110 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6399 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Honestly, I never had as much problems with high level Kats in 1v1 compared to pre patch Fat Princess, but I know for a fact she beats everyone in the game MU wise, as well as...well, there is actually no reason for me to continue this argument.

Also Marrow just asking but...I made a guide for this game for Sackboy, a positive received one at that, does that mean that whatever I say is good Smiley Happy
Message 57 of 110 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Thank you Ginta!
Message 58 of 110 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Mar 26, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I don't care much about the debate, it's the headache inducing grammar that made me question it.

you and me both...

Play For Fun!
Message 59 of 110 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Mar 26, 2013
lol..... grammar is a problem? thats funny. Sadly people take into account how an arguement was delivered as opposed to the meaning of it... sad
Message 60 of 110 (84 Views)
0 Likes