Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 110 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Reason why DLC will always be OPed.

Mar 26, 2013

Come back to this thread to see people talking smack about Combofiend and someone saying that opinions can be considered right or wrong, and saying that someone else is scapegoating even though they wanted to settle the  argument through fists rather than use a brain.

Right.

I'm going back to practicing my voice acting. Stay salty kiddy.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 110 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Why are you so condescending?
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 110 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I support the use of the word scrub in all situations. Party game or otherwise :smileyhappy:.
http://imgur.com/m1bOUfF ------ Me winning Playstation Allstars. TOO GOOD LOL!

If you think this Heihachi stomp was absolute make this your sig!

http://imgur.com/FOwG8Li --- The last thing you see before a HEIHACHI STOMP!
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 110 (282 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Honestly, I think the topic did go off-topic, I mean really, I do agree with psykiiik to a point. We do need some health topics on this board and not consistently be toppled by all the nerf, buff, random trolling threads on this board. There is a reason why this is the most looked down on forum, because all people do here is just attack each others opinions without trying to have a good conversation. I do agree that the mods should start to actually get rid of these troll posts on this forum, and people should be welcomed here without getting attacked by the majority.

Seriously, I wrote a guide listing how to play Sackboy and most of his weaknesses, and possibly the most knowledge ever about him in one place and I hoped that maybe I can start inspiring people out to help each other. But with all the bs that goes around here, I know I am asking for too much.

Let's at least try and have a healthy discussion here and not attack anyone for their grammar usage.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 110 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Mar 27, 2013
IDK....from the looks of it only three people were involved in those personal attacks/bickering- all that being put aside- it just makes more sense to release characters that have an advantage when you're asking people to cough up some more money.
Emmett is oped- people complained about sackboy's cakes, which only generated 25 ap, then 20, then they disappear after x seconds- but Emmett's grenades stay out for much longer and generate 30 AP-
We're not talking 1v1- this game was not designed to be a 1v1 game.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 110 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2398 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I have Freddy kreuger in MK9 and he's not op.. he kinda sucks. And
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 110 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Like I always say, DLC in fighting games is most of the time "Pay to Win". 

I wouldn't exactly say that about this game though, since Emmett, Isaac and Zeus seem pretty balanced to me. The only one that in my opinion is truly OP is Kat.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 110 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Theres the problem Catatonic. You think Emmet is OP. DOes that make it right? No. So we all go to the best players to see what they have to say. THEY know the characters best... inside and out... how to be used to their max potential and can do it with stunning precision. THESE people are part of the people that make the tier list. THEY know that Emmet is bad. The tier list is based off character usefulness....matchups. and general success in tournies not just 1v1 either. I come in here saying things that are true and instead of maybe people acknowledge it or asking where I got the info I get flamed and called a kid. It's like America all over again. The minority of people actually know how to solve the problems... but the majority are ignorant and bad in general and keep things back... for example... jersey shore being popular... **bleep** was that. Bottom line is I have yet to get in a debate here without someone getting **bleep**. No one here has good discussion. It's just insults and "NO THATS NOT IT DERPPPP" I give reasons and people give dumb responses with false tactics and I'm not suppose to be frustrated? Like Marrow saying "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO AGAINST KAT IS ROLL FROM HER KICKS DEERRRPPPPPP" If Kat comes in  she will bate the roll and murder you with debris! Anyone who still thinks rolling is a viable option they are FAR FAR behind. This is one of the 2 forums that are COMPLETELY BEHIND and needs to turn it around quickly if to be taken seriously at all. I'm here trying to help. This forum is full of abslute bad players who think they are good for the most part and talk abot stuff that does nothing but set the community back. Why would people stay in one forum? Go out and explore the other ones! The rest of the community is havig a blast.... setting up mini games... tournaments...cool events and talking serious character tech and you people are just here complaining. The problem is when anyone makes a character discussion thread. no one participates or tries to add it and then it gets forgotten under the sea of **bleep** that flows thru here

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 110 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Kat OP? Jajaja kat isn't anywhere near OP, she hardly has any range.true she builds AP quick but still I'd say she's average. Emmett now is like a reach around character but if held in the right hands,can be destructive and dominate the game. Issac nah, zuuz is a heavy punisher gains Ap quickly but has less range than Kat so below Avg, conclusion : none of the DLC's are OP, some people are just terrible at the game and whine about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 110 (130 Views)
0 Likes