Survivor
2457 posts

Re: Reason why DLC will always be OPed.

Mar 27, 2013
I've still yet to be beat by a Kat who didn't deserve the win. Ive played as her quite a bit recently and shes not my type of character but I could hardly see how she's op. With the exception of her hitbox being so small, I'd say she's fine.
Message 81 of 110 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

play a few games leo? how bout u gnome?

Message 82 of 110 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
Kat OP? Jajaja kat isn't anywhere near OP, she hardly has any range.true she builds AP quick but still I'd say she's average.

Gravity pull.

GnomeWizard wrote:
I've still yet to be beat by a Kat who didn't deserve the win. Ive played as her quite a bit recently and shes not my type of character but I could hardly see how she's op. With the exception of her hitbox being so small, I'd say she's fine.

Great mobility + Easy AP bursts + Strong Supers + Cheap kill confirms + Screwed up hitbox = Overpowered.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 83 of 110 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Mar 27, 2013
^she does not have good mobility. So many characters have easy ap bursts(see kratos, parappa, raiden, hell even dantes has one that's REALLY easy). . Cheap kill confirms? Thats redundant all kill confirms are cheap. Her supers aren't that strong either. I think I've avoided more Kat level 3's than any other level 3 in the game.
Message 84 of 110 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

gnome play me.... LOL AT YOU SAYING SHE HAS NO MOBILITY!!! Her second jump is like raidens dash... ACCEPT YOU CAN AIR DODGE DURING IT ARE OU INSANE!!!! She ca basically get the highest of anyone. Her KC's are far easier than any of the cast cuz of debrs... plz play me gnome plz plz plz plz u need to see otherwise ull just never know.Her normals are easy to hit with like kratos..... and she has raidens mobility.. accept far safer. Also stop talking about AP bursts... most characters have them nothngg big... accept hers are from anywhere like raiden. She has Raidens combos... and the game of fat princess where she has the ability to asttack and defend... shes at the top of the tier list allll by herself gnome... wonder why.. also note shes banned from tournies

Message 85 of 110 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Since when is emmett OP? Issac walks all over him badly he shuts down his range game for the simple fact the can reflect emmetts turret and launcher forcing him to use his shotgun setup against a great close-midrange player knowing the fact emmett has limited rounds. Issac got a better lvl 1 and 2 and a debatable lvl 3 seeing as both are easy to dodge. 

Kat is just annoying, that gravity pull has way too much range and that drop kick in the air can get pretty annoying as well. 

Message 86 of 110 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Mar 27, 2013
dudes, you're talking about whether Kat is OP or not,
i doubt a match would settle it...
Play For Fun!
Message 87 of 110 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Mar 27, 2013
How is playing you gonna change anything? Her dash thing has negatives to it, weakening her mobility. Not to mention 1v1 is 100% not balanced. I don't care if she's banned from tournies. She's not banned from the official mlg tournament. The last time I've seen a Kat win a FFA match was right when she was released, when I was using her-__-
If the op is right, then why is Sly still the way he is?
Message 88 of 110 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

sly got nerfed bad.......where have u ben? wow lol no one here knows anything. Has negatives? no it doesnt dumby! f x and dodge button... she can dash and grab immediately making her grab range techincally the best. a match would prove a lot. show him how much easierr it is to fight my main than it is to fight my new kat because of how unsafe she makes anything you do.. Your lack of eperience against a good one doesnt make her not good. I've barely lost any games with her up to the 300 mark so far.... Be lucky to go on this good of a win streak with my main Raiden....(altho he has an easier time quickly killing people) But no not like it matters... I literally win quick matches with my level 50 Sweet Tooth non stop and am lucky to lose with any character I use. People online are terible and you shouldnt judge anything based off that. Kat is extremely OP  in a 1v1 situation and clearly othing will change that. Been playing since day 1 and yes Kat WAS banned in the most recent MLG tournies... who are you kidding lol. HOW WOULD PLAYING SOLVE ANYTHING. Oh I dunno maybe show you what the character is capable of in a decent players hands? Learn the matchup a little better? Stop being so ignorant? Small list of things a match can do. Heres a list of what not having a match can do. Keep you dumb... having opinions that the good players know are wrong, thinking dumb stuff like kats mobility has negatives (**bleep**?) and generally having the wrong perspective on the game. I know you;re casual dude but that doesnt change the truth.

Message 89 of 110 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Kat is OP but she can be fixed. Fix her crazy small hit box, nerf her gravity pull, and I can deal with her crazy insane mobility
Message 90 of 110 (63 Views)
0 Likes