Jul 19 2013
By: O-Negative1 Splicer 72 posts

#ReleaseDart is a bad idea

[ Edited ]
17 replies 335 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

You guys must not have lives, go outside, read a book or something. 

Instead of keep begging people for y'all own selfish needs. Do y'all even listen to half of the stuff your saying, 

well you sounds like a bunch of 3 year olds. The game is finish as it is, and we should be happy of the characters that we have, 

but nope its not enough. If anything you guys are hurting our chances for a sequel. 

Who would want to make a game for unappreciated fans, who only b#@h in moan for dlc, and cry about anything. 

Honestly guys, how many campaign did we have? It's turning out to be a joke, on your guys behalf. 

Yea it would be cool to have dart, crash or who ever, but the matter of fact is their not in. 

I bet half of y'all don't even play the game anymore. Can community act mature for once, and stop with these campaign. 

All of those thousands of people who tweeted should thank Sony or SSM for the awesome game, 

and say "I hope you will continue with a sequel, because I believe the franchise will continue to grow, 

and it was an awesome game too..Thanks" Now those are fans I would listen to!

So that july 15 plot was not need,and it's only make us look immature. The Key is to be more apprenticed then annoying! 

Message 1 of 18 (335 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: #ReleaseDart is a bad idea

Jul 19, 2013
lol
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 2 of 18 (320 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Jul 19, 2013

I see a large block of whining but nothing that supports the thread title. If you're gonna be a downer at least be a downer with a decent point.

Message 3 of 18 (312 Views)
I Only Post Everything
994 posts

Jul 19, 2013
Message 4 of 18 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 19, 2013

O-Negative1 wrote:

All of those thousands of people who tweeted should thank Sony or SSM for the awesome game,

Thank SSM? Really? They did absolutely nothing for this game. They gave Superbot minimum funding, forced them to completely change the game they had worked on for 3 years into a completely different style and GENRE, then they make them rush out an unfinished game in time for Christmas, and then after SONY fires Superbot SSM did literally nothing for the game. SSM hasn't released a patch, hasn't talked about the game at all, and has done nothing in regards to talking to the fans beyond "we hear you". This isn't even the first game this has happened with. A total of 15 GAME TITLES HAVE SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AND WE ARE SICK OF IT. The Dart campaign is no longer about Dart really, it's more about getting SSM to get their heads of their God of War **bleep** and actually do something for a game that is given to them.

Hardcore

Message 5 of 18 (292 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Jul 19, 2013

While I don't entirely agree with your post, I think you're right about All-Stars news being dead. The fan base is still kicking, somewhat though, I guess. I just about give up for this game, it could've had a lot of potential, but certain companies just didn't want to pick up the slack.

Does anyone else think Sony and Santa Monica abandoning this game shows just how they feel on THIER OWN franchises? Nothing but a job to them, but to the fans it was a long history and probably some of their childhoods...

Message 6 of 18 (291 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Soondragon76 wrote:

O-Negative1 wrote:

Thank SSM? Really? They did absolutely nothing for this game. They gave Superbot minimum funding, forced them to completely change the game they had worked on for 3 years into a completely different style and GENRE, then they make them rush out an unfinished game in time for Christmas, and then after SONY fires Superbot SSM did literally nothing for the game. SSM hasn't released a patch, hasn't talked about the game at all, and has done nothing in regards to talking to the fans beyond "we hear you". This isn't even the first game this has happened with. A total of 15 GAME TITLES HAVE SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AND WE ARE SICK OF IT. The Dart campaign is no longer about Dart really, it's more about getting SSM to get their heads of their God of War **bleep** and actually do something for a game that is given to them.

Instead of looking at the stuff  we don't have, why don't you look at the stuff we do have, and if it's not much. Then why you buy the game, and why are you on the forums? We didn't have to have any dlc, just incase you didn't know. Why are you mad at stuff you can't control, don't sweat the small stuff. Just let the game be for heaven sakes.

Message 7 of 18 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 19, 2013

O-Negative1 wrote:

Soondragon76 wrote:

O-Negative1 wrote:

Instead of looking at the stuff  we don't have, why don't you look at the stuff we do have, and if it's not much. Then why you buy the game, and why are you on the forums? We didn't have to have any dlc, just incase you didn't know. Why are you mad at stuff you can't control, don't sweat the small stuff. Just let the game be for heaven sakes.

Bro SSM didn't even make the game. You do know that right? They didn't make the DLC either, or the patches. Why don't you go out and learn stuff before you make idiotic claims.

Hardcore

Message 8 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 19, 2013
I agree
I would much rather have a sequel then have dart for a game that I don't even play anymore lol
 photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 9 of 18 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

#ReleaseDart is making a difference as Sony Santa Monica have officially come out and acknowledged it. Plus, the community has given out some great points and people have the right to voice their opinions. Heck, companies adore fans who go out of their way for their game and provide feedback. 

If you want to see examples of campaigns like this working, take a look at the Operation Rainfall campaign. Nintendo said that they were not going to release Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story or Pandora's Tower to North America. Guess what? They changed their minds because of fan feedback. 

We have sent messages to SSM stating that we love the game and we want the content to show gamers that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale has so much potential but of course, the minority of whiners, and cussers usually stand out more than the majority of respective types.  That's just human nature. 

In addition to that, SSM has promised content in the past and have not delivered it yet. 

http://www.playstationeuphoria.com/general/thousands-of-people-are-still-playing-playstation-all-sta...

Also, I will never take someone who says y'all on an online message seriously....

Message 10 of 18 (257 Views)
0 Likes