Apr 22 2013
By: lonelywolf99 First Son 6 posts

Resistance character

12 replies 220 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

They have to add Nathan hale from resistance to the game.

Message 1 of 13 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Re: Resistance character

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Nathan Hale was always kind of a weak character. He hardly ever said anything, mostly just did stuff (being in the hands of the player and all) without much personality to speak of. I think personality helps in a game like All-Stars.

I'd prefer Joseph Capelli myself, though he's a rather solemn guy in Resistance 3. Maybe that guy from Retribution, who I know nothing about, but I've been told is a good character.

It's a hard juggle between character, iconic status (the Chimera Hybrids take the cake, but I guess N Hale would be second, being the protag for the first two games, especially since so many early PS3 owners played R1), and marketability.

I just wish they'd put one of them in so we can play with the guns, which is where all of the franchise's character really lies.

Message 2 of 13 (215 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Yes I agree he doesn't talk much but you can make a like story or something for him Joseph capelli would be a good one to add. They should add the chimera too be an fun thing to pit one of those two against one of the chimera.
Message 3 of 13 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I got a idea for Nathan Hale Blake tells hale that there is a HVT chimera that he has to kill so they talk for a bit then you have to fight all those people then the boss then after. Hale tells Blake that he did it then they talk or he say some thing about the war or something. I like nathen hale the most they should put him in the game.
Message 4 of 13 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I have a lot more ideas for nathen hales characters taunts, clothing and all of that stuff.
Message 5 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 22, 2013
People are crying over too many gun characters in this game.
Message 6 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Ya but come on you need to have some one from resistance like nathen hale
Message 7 of 13 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Apr 22, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
People are crying over too many gun characters in this game.

Yeah, but if you were to divide the roster, it'd go something like this:

Gun/Projectile-Focused Characters: Radec, Emmett, Isaac, Drake, Ratchet, Jak : 6

Mixed Bag: Cole, Evil Cole, Sackboy, Sweet Tooth: 4

Melee-Focused: Kratos, Raiden, Dante, Nariko, Sir Daniel, Parappa, Fat Princess, Toro, Kat, Spike, Zeus, Heihachi, Big Daddy, Sly Cooper: 14

If you disagree with someone's placement, say so, and I'll try to explain my reasoning.

Message 8 of 13 (150 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Excellent list^^^ Smiley Happy clarifies the roster
Message 9 of 13 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Ryuhza wrote:
Yeah, but if you were to divide the roster, it'd go something like this:

Gun/Projectile-Focused Characters: Radec, Emmett, Isaac, Drake, Ratchet, Jak : 6

Mixed Bag: Cole, Evil Cole, Sackboy, Sweet Tooth: 4

Melee-Focused: Kratos, Raiden, Dante, Nariko, Sir Daniel, Parappa, Fat Princess, Toro, Kat, Spike, Zeus, Heihachi, Big Daddy, Sly Cooper: 14

If you disagree with someone's placement, say so, and I'll try to explain my reasoning.

Dante is mixed. His guns are used for combos or whatever. Zeus also is more Projectile-Focused. His lightning bolts been one, his clone and I wouldn't class his lightning as melee. Fat Princess is another projectile character. That brings us up to 8. Still I suppose the point remains the same there isn't as many gun characters as you would think.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 13 (362 Views)
0 Likes