Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 09 2012
By: Panzer-Strike Lombax Warrior 173 posts
Accepted Solution

Results of Patch 1.03

13 replies 4130 views Edited Dec 9, 2012

I was really holding out for this patch to fix alot of things in this game but I still get glitches online on almost every match (less on the PS3 more on the Vita). These are my personal opinions and don't care what the responses will be positive or negative.

I mained Sackboy at the start and was glad to see them toning him down but personally they went a tad to far. Most Sackboys I went up against tonight all just did cake cake, cake, cake & maybe 1 or 2 combos and they still only 1 out of 5 got to level 3. He now isn't a keep-away character like he was stated as and needs to be upfront with the action to gain any AP. I'm not saying he needs his level 3 to win everytime but his level 1 is a tough move to hit and mainly hits 1 enemy max.

The glitches are still pretty bad I was really looking forward to some clean online fun. First match had an a Raiden magically appear and kill me & the person I was doing a combo on. Then reappear back on the other side of the stage at the last 20 seconds pushing me from frist to second. That alone was a bad start to the night as I continued to see Invisble charatcers fighting, hit boxes for special out of place, PS3 freezing 3x during online match loading ( ask one other players I noticed in the loading screen if their PS3's froze as well they said yes) & being grabbed while mid-combo. This was just on the PS3 and I did have some matches run just fine but 3/5 fights seems to always have something wrong tilting the fairness without the other players even knowing it.

I was totally all for this game loved the Beta thinking all these problems would go away but they persist to stay. I'm not sure what game companies are thinking when they put out a game in these modern times. Seems to me most of them think they'll just patch anything they missed and release games laggy, broken, uncomplete or just rushed out and patch it later. I'll still have the Free Vita copy but selling the disc tomorrow don't care what I'll get. I just don't have fun with it and after not getting my titles for the work I put getting Black belts in FFA & 2VS2 I feel like someone deleted the work I put into obtaining those.

I hope they do complete this game and that when they add Kat & Emmet the game is working smooth by then for anyone else still playing.

Message 1 of 14 (4,130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Re: Results of Patch 1.03

Dec 9, 2012
what you described are not glitches but lag.. i have slow internet and i dont experience this because i have a good network set up. change your NAT type.
Message 2 of 14 (3,903 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Panzer-Strike wrote:

PS3 freezing 3x during online match loading ( ask one other players I noticed in the loading screen if their PS3's froze as well they said yes)

I'm stuck in a loading screen right now. The game froze. Now you got me thinking about selling this game.

Message 3 of 14 (3,824 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 9, 2012

games frozen aswell. cant do **bleep** all.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 4 of 14 (3,772 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Dec 9, 2012
The game only froze three times total for me. I don't mind terribly but I hope a solution comes along so that others don't have a negative experience
Message 5 of 14 (3,752 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 9, 2012
They lowered cake at gain so you Wouldn't do cake cake cake. Now he's much more diverse. If you only use cake, you're not going to win (unless the other players are really bad of courae)

Message 6 of 14 (3,681 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Lag isn't on my end you sound like an ISP assuming it's not them. My network is just fine don't assume you know what that makes you look like. No game should run this bad before or after patches.
Message 7 of 14 (3,457 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 9, 2012

I'm stuck on the loading screen for my game, doesn't matter what mode I'm still stuck in the loading screen, watching a star spinning around, as more stars appear around it.

Message 8 of 14 (3,372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Sold my copy today couldn't be happier to get some money back from this game.
Message 9 of 14 (3,324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Its really sad how ridiclously nerfed Sackboy got. I'm not even a Sackboy player and I feel sorry for him.

His best attacks and the only ones he can really use are now useless, forcing a character who plays keep-away to get in close where he's absolutely weakest.

I'm moving him down to low tier.

Message 10 of 14 (3,309 Views)
0 Likes