Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Ryu and Calypso

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
I'm on board with neither besides fact we already got a ninja ryu is more xbox n nintendo then ps. And calypso was never seen as a violent person. He grants wishes and has his own tournament why join this one?

Because maybe he wants more power? (Polygon man's Power)

Heres a great reason to include Calypso also. Just to we can hear him say this "I am Calypso and i thank you for playing Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale."

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
what are you guys talking about? are these the next 2 rumored characters which we'll most likely get since the other rumors about previous characters were right or just another one of thos " hey you know who would really be cool" threads? if its the first, no thanks to both of them.

The guy who made those tweets about Ryu and Calypso said that Ryu Hayabusa was owned by Capcom. lol

Message 11 of 39 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Apr 12, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Tmix1600 wrote:
I'm on board with neither besides fact we already got a ninja ryu is more xbox n nintendo then ps. And calypso was never seen as a violent person. He grants wishes and has his own tournament why join this one?

Heres a great reason to include Calypso also. Just to we can hear him say this "I am Calypso and i thank you for playing Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale."

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
what are you guys talking about? are these the next 2 rumored characters which we'll most likely get since the other rumors about previous characters were right or just another one of thos " hey you know who would really be cool" threads? if its the first, no thanks to both of them.

The guy who made those tweets about Ryu and Calypso said that Ryu Hayabusa was owned by Capcom. lol

i have to respectfully disagree.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 12 of 39 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 12, 2013

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Tmix1600 wrote:

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

i have to respectfully disagree.

Disagree with what? I never said they wouldn't happen. lol

Message 13 of 39 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Apr 12, 2013
But calypso is practically a god whatever he needs he could make with snap of his fingers
Message 14 of 39 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
But calypso is practically a god whatever he needs he could make with snap of his fingers

Because when your a villain with god like power, it never hurts to get rid of competition.

Message 15 of 39 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Why does it matter how much sense it makes for a character to be in the game? Personally if a character is popular and people want it they should put them in the game if possible
Message 16 of 39 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 12, 2013

You're right. They would never put in a god as a playable character..

<-- Zeus main.

Message 17 of 39 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Apr 12, 2013
But zeus joined to find kratos and stop the power from wrong hands but more carnage= more power for calypso
Message 18 of 39 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
But zeus joined to find kratos and stop the power from wrong hands but more carnage= more power for calypso

He didnt join to stop Kratos, in fact he postponed the threat of Kratos in order to destroy the source of the "fake god".

but regardless, the story in this game is about as pointless as a prongless fork. It doesnt matter if Calypso makes sense, if hes a character they can get in, then by all means ill take him.

Message 19 of 39 (151 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Exactly
Message 20 of 39 (112 Views)
0 Likes