Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Saturday Smackdown (Community Game Night)

Jan 8, 2013

I don't think The Siege will be able to make it to this Satuday's Smackdown...

The Siege will probably oversleep right through it, The Siege will see what happens.

Somewhere out there... Glen sighs with relief.

Message 181 of 391 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 9, 2013
why not play psasbr with hellsagent instead of siege237 ;0
Message 182 of 391 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I missed so many Smackdowns. I got to make it to the next one.

Message 183 of 391 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

That's a pretty long story. Are you sure you want me to tell you? China may call..

Message 184 of 391 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

I missed so many Smackdowns. I got to make it to the next one.

Make sure to not bring your Potato connection with you! Smiley LOL

Message 185 of 391 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:

That's a pretty long story. Are you sure you want me to tell you? China may call..

Yes.

Message 186 of 391 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Yes.

Ok, Ok. When my brother first got a PS3, I barley ever touched it, he was pretty strict when it came to his PS3, especially with movies, he didn't want any kind of movies played on his PS3. It was for games only. But back then, there weren't that many great games for the PS3. Also, they didn't know we could use it to play online until I managed to get the Wii working online. He made HELLSAGENT_17, and around that time, his friend let him borrow Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. He asked me if I wanted to try it out, and I was like: "Nah, wasn't there an E3 trailer for part 2 of that game? Everybody seems to be into it, I don't like to follow the crowd, besides, I don't like gun games." So he left it there right in beside my monitor and for days I stared at the cover and thought, what the hell, it looks fun, I may as well give it a try, I also didn't want for his friend to have lended it to us for nothing. That was my first PS3 game and then his friend let us borrow Uncharted 2.

I played the hell out of that game, my first multi-player out of Brawl. Around that time, my sister got a PS3 for her self and I made the sub-user: Siege237, from hers because my brother didn't want anyone but his own user on his. Eventually my sister moved the PS3 to her room where I never dare tread. I was stuck with my brothers account again and over the years, I picked up the Resistance series and I played the co-op for Resistance 2 with my cousin, he hated that he couldn't lv up because he couldn't get any of the bonuses because it never saved his stats. So I made a sub-user without my brother's knowledge and activated the existing account this and let my cousin use Siege237. It turns out my brother stopped caring since I usually had the PS3 to myself. Eventually, Uncharted 3 came out, I was still using HELLSAGENT_17 because all my old friends were on that user and so were my stats. My cousin wanted to get into the multi-player so I told him he could just use Siege237 to play the multi-player instead of HELLSAGENT_17 (stat purposes.) Oh, man! He sucked so bad! Siege237 was still my account and I didn't want him to wreck it with horrible stats on one of my favorite games of all time knowing this will be my future account. So I made him his own user on my brother's PS3 and I started playing as Siege237 to fix what he's done. Without the help of my friends, I got it to a very positive position, 2.00+ KDR and 4.00+ WLR. I also used to secretly play CoD: Black Ops zombies. That was like a guilty pleasure (,because I dislike CoD.) Over time, I just stopped caring and added some of my old friends to Siege237, I still feel bad, though. Some still don't know I have this user. I don't want to disturb them, though, and tell them to add a different user and stuff. I'm talking regulars and top players from other game forums and such. Uptight, I tell ya.

So that's that. I've been using Siege237 ever since, picked up all my trophies from scratch, again. It just feels like a waste of effort getting anything else done on HELLSAGENT_17, now. So to remember it, I just use it for the forums, instead. Sometimes I drop by to say hi. The friends list has suffered. But I got new friends! Smiley Happy

Message 187 of 391 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 9, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:
The friends list has suffered. But I got new friends! Smiley Happy

Hell yeah! :3

Message 188 of 391 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Hey, Spider Jew. Crazy S. I got in the mood to make a Saturday Smackdown intro for ya'll. It's pretty simple, but I think it came out well. Let me know what you guys think (and others, as well).

Message 189 of 391 (96 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jan 12, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

Hey, Spider Jew. Crazy S. I got in the mood to make a Saturday Smackdown intro for ya'll. It's pretty simple, but I think it came out well. Let me know what you guys think (and others, as well).

It felt a bit long but it was totally awesome

Message 190 of 391 (186 Views)