First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Saturday Smackdown (Community Game Night)

Mar 13, 2013

Are there team battles?.. if so.. team purple! (Heihachi and Raiden)

Crimson_Symphony and JimmytheHedgehog

Message 291 of 391 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Well, looks like I won't attend this Saturday since my uncle took PS3 for my punishment. I'm sure I will watch the livestream and get PS3 back by next week.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 292 of 391 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Mar 13, 2013

During Saturday Smackdown this week, we will be playing God of War: Ascension. And going forward, we will either alternate weeks between the two games or split each show up to play both games. I would prefer to alternate weeks, so we can have more matches each week, but you guys let me know your thoughts as well. You can aso check out the GOW Saturday Smackdown thread if you are interested in that Smiley Happy

Message 293 of 391 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Alternate weeks sounds like the better option but cant w move SC to a different day of he week if possible?
Message 294 of 391 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Alternate weeks is much better. It'll just be harder to know when each show will be for what game.

Message 295 of 391 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Mar 13, 2013
So this week will only be GOW: ascension? I don't have that game and I wanted to play PSASBR with you guys Smiley Sad
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 296 of 391 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Ya, this week is just Ascension. I am going to get it changed on the PlayStation community calendar to reflect alternating weeks, if this is what we decide to do. We can also put a reminder on our site, on our Twitch page, and pretty much wherever else you can hear from us to keep everyone in the loop lol. 

As far as having them on different days so we can have both games each week, that could be something we look into doing. It is just tough streaming several days a week, with those pesky jobs and real life getting in the way LOL. Honestly, I would actually prefer to just do an extra long stream each Saturday, as opposed to streaming an extra day of the week. Perhaps start with All-Stars a bit earlier, for the All-Ages crowd and then move on to Ascension later in the evening, giving each game two hours. So that would be a four hour stream each Saturday. 

Oh, and if you don't already have Ascension, I would suggest coming by on Saturday to watch the stream, and also following us on Twitter. We might have something you would be interested in winning. Oh, and also check out our launch party video on the Youtubes. Smiley Wink

"Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion."

Message 297 of 391 (163 Views)
Survivor
2501 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Ok, yeah that would be awesome! I'd love to play PSASBR with you guys! Smiley Very Happy I don't really have anyone else to play with...
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 298 of 391 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 19, 2013

add me Mik1690

Message 299 of 391 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
731 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Our next episode will be on March 30th. I will out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to do it then. Starting March 30th, we will be playing All-Stars and Ascension. All-Stars will be first, starting at 5, for those that are wondering.

Message 300 of 391 (232 Views)
0 Likes