Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
742 posts

Re: Sir Dan IS usless now

Apr 10, 2013
@Sniper, are you referring to attack speed or walk speed?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 57 (301 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BurningHawks wrote:
@Sniper, are you referring to attack speed or walk speed?

im referring to how long it takes for him to start his moves, his down square in the air is a big example he is in the air for a second before he uses his move. His move is executed slowly, and slow chimp with half a brian could react to sir dans moves and counter them.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 57 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Okay so you see the attack coming and block. Then what? The Sir Dan lands and rolls away because that move is safe as hell. It's happened on many occasions where I try to punish that move and its impossible (looking at you splatteregg).
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 57 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3649 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BurningHawks wrote:
Okay so you see the attack coming and block. Then what? The Sir Dan lands and rolls away because that move is safe as hell. It's happened on many occasions where I try to punish that move and its impossible (looking at you splatteregg).

Hurray! I didn't know I was such a pain!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 57 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BurningHawks wrote:

bahah than people haven't been trying to hit you. If you really think that move is safe than you need to play as sir dan more. ALL of his moves are unsafe because every character is fast and sir dan is just slow in every aspect.

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 57 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Apr 10, 2013
*sigh*. Not all of his moves are unsafe. His moves are generally fine (well the chicken leg is a bit useless), its his supers that need to be worked on.
Yeah all characters are fast, have you seen how quick Zeus moves?
/sarcasm
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 57 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 11, 2013

BurningHawks wrote:
*sigh*. Not all of his moves are unsafe. His moves are generally fine (well the chicken leg is a bit useless), its his supers that need to be worked on.
Yeah all characters are fast, have you seen how quick Zeus moves?
/sarcasm

and that's another point. Zeus is a slow character but all of his moves are safe becuase he has really good super armor. Sir dan doesn't have any. If you look at zeus and sir dan, two slow character, you can clearly tell who the better one is. Do you not realise that every one of sir dans moves leaves him open? Have you played sir dan more than once?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 57 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Apr 11, 2013
'Zeus is a slow character but all of his moves are safe becuase he has really good super armor'
Oh my sides, I'm not going to even comment on that.
Zeus is better in FFA, Sir Dan is better in 1v1.
I can easily name a safe move, air axe throw, whatever button that is. Also, what do you want Sir Dan to have? Fast safe attacks and good ap gain? You want him to become the new Kratos?
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 57 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I haven't played Dan mush but his shield can eat up soft projectilces AND I believe he gains AP from it. I can't zone with Fat Princess due to his shield absorbing my fireballs. On top of that, I have to try and get close but his axe throw and his slow but large sword swing range can be pretty effective. Sir Dan isn't useless by a longshot, sure he has some faults more than the average character, but he's still very viable! =D

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 57 (213 Views)
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Sir Dan isn't useless lol You just have to learn the multiple hit confirms he has and use the appropriate one depending on the players reaction to your combos. Message StarGalaxy37 or Deanerdriver if you want adivce or a spar match to see what I mean. They are the best Sir Dan's in the games and will speak with a microphone. (Black belts in FFA/2v2) I personally 2v2 with StarGalaxy37 and Deanerdriver. We have always held our black belts above 100 thanks to our epic Sir Dan/Drake team.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 57 (208 Views)