Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Sir Dan is powerful

Apr 13, 2013
If characters are low tier solely because of bad supers, why is Kratos always listed as top tier?
I already won playstation allstars. I got the gold medal in iggy slaying. No do overs. Did Nancy Kerrigan get a do over when she only got silver in figure skating? Nope. Did Romney get a do over when he lost the election? Hmm... Nope. Does iggy get a do over when he got HEIHACHI STOMPED? Hmm... NOPE! LOL.

http://imgur.com/m1bOUfF
Message 11 of 29 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I love that Kratos has diverse start-ups to his many burst combos, being able to interchange moves is fun. And Ansiou, about that 'squartos' thing. People seem to love throwing around. Here's a story, I ap bursted a kid with a mic using ONLY circle and he yelled "Stop spamming square you ******* scrub" I then proceeded to troll him the rest of that match until he ragequit.
Message 12 of 29 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Ansiou, because Kratos is a noob stomper and noobs no likey that. He really shows when a person who thinks they're amazing at the game is inexperienced with their character. Especially little kids who spam and end up winning alot because of it. Kratos can counter that kind of crap. Plus alot of people tend to play against every character the same way, which you can't do. And Kratos is listed as top tier alot because he has the potential to be. His supers aren't that good, excluding his level 2. But can still be useful if used correctly. I use Kratos like I use Sweet tooth, I get in my opponent's head.
Message 13 of 29 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I'm interested in knowing how you could ever burst someone with circle only considering that the bow doesn't link into anything and the wings don't link into any circle moves.

To whoever mentioned Dan's mixup game, it's pretty good and all, but the fact is that all of Dan's moves are either very punishable or very easy to see coming (except the axe, hence why people spam it), which is the real reason why he's considered bad.
—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 14 of 29 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Down circle (fully charged) down circle, up circle, up circle, jump, down circle.
Message 15 of 29 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Another thread over whether Sir Daniel is good or not. Not surprised. I've said it before and i'm gonna say it again: Sir Daniel is a good character, if you practice with him. I remember when i first played Sir Daniel, i thought he was horrible. But after getting a little more used to him, he's not as bad as i used to think he was.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 16 of 29 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Ok. Precursore_scur don't listen to these fools. You know what? I am proud of you for standing up for your main or favourite character. I used Dante when he was low tier. I faced so much opposition, so many people telling me he's weak and I should go own to kratos because I kept losing. You know what I did? Practiced my butt off with him. And I got good with him. Better than most kratos or raiden. In fact. I was actually upset that they buffed dante. Because now I wouldn't be unique. So don't listen to these guys. Practice until you yourself are a top tier player.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmQWH6eD2s
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlueEeq6tIc
I know that I know not
Message 17 of 29 (196 Views)
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I play Raiden as well as Sir Dan, but I'm not a Squareraiden. I use square, but there's so many more moves that you need to master.
Message 18 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 14, 2013
As a fellow Sir Dan player. I could care less if ppl dont use/like Sir Dan. How annoying is when you jump into a match and ALWAYS see another player with the same character as you.... I personaly wouldnt know. And I love it. I rarely fight another SD. And when I do, the player and I become friends. Hes a rare character.
And when ppl say he sucks or hes UP or slow, that makes me feel so freakin awesome. Why? because im a black belt Sir Dan. Smiley Very Happy

Its also great to hear, "a level 999 sir Dan? how the heck" before a match begins lol.
Message 19 of 29 (162 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

Apr 14, 2013

reaper5953 wrote:
As a fellow Sir Dan player. I could care less if ppl dont use/like Sir Dan. How annoying is when you jump into a match and ALWAYS see another player with the same character as you.... I personaly wouldnt know. And I love it. I rarely fight another SD. And when I do, the player and I become friends. Hes a rare character.
And when ppl say he sucks or hes UP or slow, that makes me feel so freakin awesome. Why? because im a black belt Sir Dan. Smiley Very Happy

Its also great to hear, "a level 999 sir Dan? how the heck" before a match begins lol.

Nice one man! We sir Dan players have to stick together *high fives*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 20 of 29 (151 Views)