I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Sir Dan is powerful

Apr 14, 2013

sir dan is garbage.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 29 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 14, 2013

TheBowser701 wrote:

His level 1 becomes completely situational if you know how to dodge his confirm, which is extremely simple. 

it also make it useless as well as all his other specials. His lvl 1 is the best and is the easiest thing to dodge. So if you can dodge his lvl1 you can dodge his lvl2-3. He is just horrible. HE would be FINE if people who super air dodge his lvl and LAND RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM  DIE liek my god that is the most annoying thing ever. The dude is right infront of you can sir dans special doesnt hit. WOOOW. The only time you get hit is if you're playing as big daddy or zeues. But since zeuses dodge is **bleep** broken it's only for big daddy. just face the facts sir dan it terrible in every aspect.

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 22 of 29 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 14, 2013

InMeTheyTrust wrote:

SIR DANIEL IS NOT A GOOD CHARACTER, HE IS LOW TIER AND WILL ALWAYS BE LOW TIER. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL AND STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS. 

yep. And before you all say o well you must suck as sir dan, I DO NOT SUCK i am very very good. Sir dan is TERRIBLE and he just needs some extreamly simple fixes to make him level with the rest of the cast, I MEAN ITTY BITTY TINY CHANGES

Message 23 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 14, 2013

and if sir dan was such a "good" character like op and 3 other people think, why is sir dan the least used character? I have seen MANY jax players but only about 3-4 sir dans and they sucked. Sir dan is terrible

Message 24 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Sir Dan is riduculous useless. I've seen him a total of 7 times online since I got the game and every one of those times he failed in winning a match, unless it was 2v2 and his partner pulled both of thier wieghts. If you're so good with him, upload a vid of you owning then let us be the judge of that.

Message 25 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Sir dan needs a lot practice to be a master, and you have to think how defeat your opponents with your level 1 2 or 3

only a few words "i prefer play as sir dan than a overused kratos,coles or raidens"

Message 26 of 29 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Precursore_Scuro wrote:

but i hate some people saying his moveset is horrible, no, he is a good character like heainchi or jak , you only need practice a lot with him to be a master.

so much this! i agree that his moveset is actually awesome, but yeah unfortunately i cant make much use of his supers

love playing the 'underpowered' characters and always wailing on all the kratos, raiden and coles, usually ends in the opponent ragequitting tho -_-

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 27 of 29 (124 Views)
Wastelander
863 posts

Apr 14, 2013

haha you got that right i was playing sir daniel and this guy was playing as issac and  i trolled the **bleep** out of him i kill comfirmd him the whole match took out all 3 of his lives and he raged on the mic calling me sir **bleep**git and i just kept tea baging all the way and i did it 3 matches in a row

Message 28 of 29 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I love him =)

I'm not great with him, but he has a ton of potential and I've seen some amazing stuff

Message 29 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes