Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: So when are we gonna get that "support" from SSM?

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
If people only played other people with similar ranks it would take longer to find matches than it already does. If I only fought low ranked people I wouldn't complain cause that's free points.

You're not thinking about it enough.

If you win, that is only 3 points. Which is like notthing.

But if you lose, because of glitches or lag etc. You could lose 15 points, does that make sense to you?

If you're the low belt player, you're gonna get dominated the entire match and not have fun at all.

Look at the post from other players who get mad that they're fighting players that way outranked them. They're not having fun either.

Message 11 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Feb 24, 2013
From what I gather, SSM won't be doing anything until the March DLC is completed by Superbot. That's when SSM takes the helm and they continue from there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 25 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Belts mean nothing, I have kicked the arse of rank 3, 7 and 14 last season making rank 3 even rage quit and befriending rank 14, I was only purple at the time. Also I have my arse kicked by greens and such so...yeah...

Message 13 of 25 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Never, SSM has already abandoned this game.

Message 14 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Feb 24, 2013
yes, belts don't mean nothing.i have beaten black belt kratos not often but i have.also all the high belt players are people who use the better characters.you see a whole bunch more say drake brown belt or sly brown belt.while you hardly see any sir dan or big d.so the fact that people who use op players brown belts are considered high skill is pretty dumb.i have come across green belt sir dan's who have completely kicked the azzes of black belt kratos, drakes and sly's.so yea belt rank means nothing in this game.
Message 15 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 24, 2013

can we please stop talking aobut the freaking belts already? thats not the point of the thread and you guys are going completely off topic. 

If you wanna talk about belts and what decides skill, then do it on this thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-Skill-Ranking-system-NEEDS-t...

Message 16 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Feb 24, 2013

khknight wrote:

can we please stop talking aobut the freaking belts already? thats not the point of the thread and you guys are going completely off topic. 

If you wanna talk about belts and what decides skill, then do it on this thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-Skill-Ranking-system-NEEDS-t...

says the one who brings up belts in the first place..

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 25 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Not in the way that you're talking about it. Now get off it.
Message 18 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 24, 2013
But you're judging who should be playing who through the belts, no?

Yeah the occasional connection issues can be a pain, but you can't segregate the player pool based on assuming their rank equals their skill level.
Message 19 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013
Yes and no

I just want the matchmaking to be fixed. The problem is i'm facing the wrong belts too often.

We should be playing with players of our own belt more often but that usually isnt the case

One more thing, sure belts don't equal skill. But based on my experience, i've never fought a green or purple belt that is super amazing. Usually the belt does match the skill and that is why i say we should matched with our own belts more.
Message 20 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes