Jan 28 2013
By: DrDude101 Wastelander 721 posts

Sony CEO you're dumb

16 replies 759 views Edited Jan 28, 2013
You clearly are the dumbest CEO ever, you reduced the team of superbot when you should increased it. You wonder why you never make as many sales as Xbox and that's because you keep destroying your own company. You really need to step down as you are no longer a capable CEO and about as smart as an American red neck of the hills. Psasbr is a great game going down hill cause of you and it's sad that fans have to suffer cause of your own stupidity.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (759 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Sony CEO you're dumb

Jan 28, 2013
'never make as many sales as xbox'

Wrong!
Only in America Xbox 360 is no.1 nearly every country ps3 and Wii sell more then Xbox. Only in the past month Japan had the vita as no.1 sold console and in UK it was the ps3 super slim.

Plus to add to that Sony does not own superbot ent they only rent the studio from Sony.

'psasbr is a great game'
that is an opinion... When you compare it to other exclusives this is the weakest link
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (744 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

Layoffs after a game release is common practice, that doesn't make it easier for those who lose their jobs but it's a part of the career cycle. You don't need 50+ people to maintain a game after it's finished and released.

That's the equivalent of your local retail store keeping the extra staff hired for Black Friday/Christmas around until July, they may be talented but the extra help isn't needed at the moment, and the higher-ups just see it as burning money when they look at the expense reports. It's a tough life.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (734 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

^This.
OP Learn about the game making industry before you go spewing out nonsense

Edit: profanity removed

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1634 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

This is common, and actually something for those pursuing a career in the gaming industry to consider. It's a very rewarding industry, but also a very volatile one which may keep many away in favour of a more secure career.

For those of you out there who are in college, or will be going to college, aspiring to break into this industry... think of it more like working on contract from job to job and not so much full time.

My friend and I are both 38, and graduated with 3d animation/ electronic graphics degrees. It took him 10 years of constantly moving around the country, chasing game job to game job, finish a project, either let go or the company dissolved, and onto the next one. He's been at the current co. for about a year now. The longest so far. I decided to do side freelance work for some game co. but full time is in marketing.

I love the gaming industry, but you guys gotta realize, is very very turbulent. Simply saying some CEO is dumb for not hiring more, in no way, reflects how the industry operates.

Oh, and according to the latest numbers. it does look as though the ps3 had pulled ahead of the 360 globally.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (640 Views)
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Jan 28, 2013

OP doesn't understand the gaming industry. This is common. The greatest companies are always hit with layoffs, it is very, very common.

#Reapers
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 28, 2013

TomatoDragon wrote:

Oh, and according to the latest numbers. it does look as though the ps3 had pulled ahead of the 360 globally.

This is very true.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2819 posts

Jan 28, 2013
There was an article where PS3 had been shown to have a greater global sales number, and since then no other numbers have been shown.
[The YouTube Poser]

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 28, 2013
This game is practically made as a stunt to tests a company's potential...I'm guessing. Sony's CEO is too entitled to test a company's might, even if it means creating vague decisions
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Guys please consider that they shut down the creators of star hawk due to lack of sales. As for the cycle, that sucks guys... Honestly I feel corporations have corrupted the gaming field. They don't see the creation of a game as providing gamers a piece of joy and labored but a profit. :/
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (347 Views)