Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013
i signed already, will tweet later tho.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
1708 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

MegaRayIII wrote:
i signed already, will tweet later tho.

Alright! I had just finished editting it when you signed it. Thanks for the support Mega. Let's tweet everybody (that sounds like some 60's dance)

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

Excalibur0123 wrote:

MegaRayIII wrote:
i signed already, will tweet later tho.

Alright! I had just finished editting it when you signed it. Thanks for the support Mega. Let's tweet everybody (that sounds like some 60's dance)


anything to get Sora in :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
629 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

Its not going to happen forget about it.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013
^ u can say that to Cloud an Crash, but Sora has better chance since the upcoming 1.5 an 2.5
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (95 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
1708 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

Its not going to happen forget about it.


In the words of PaRappa, You Gotta Believe!!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
1708 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

just a little update, our petition so far has 2 supporters.......... Slow but steady I guess.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
629 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

MegaRayIII wrote:
^ u can say that to Cloud an Crash, but Sora has better chance since the upcoming 1.5 an 2.5

You need to rethink what you're saying if you actually believe this...To put Sora in they don't just have to go through SE but they also have to go through Disney and they know hes a popular character so they will want a pretty penny for him. Both Cloud and Crash have significantly higher chances than Sora at this point.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2012
Offline
339 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

MegaRayIII wrote:
^ u can say that to Cloud an Crash, but Sora has better chance since the upcoming 1.5 an 2.5

You need to rethink what you're saying if you actually believe this...To put Sora in they don't just have to go through SE but they also have to go through Disney and they know hes a popular character so they will want a pretty penny for him. Both Cloud and Crash have significantly higher chances than Sora at this point.


u rethink wh we have raiden, Bd and new dante. Heck even Hehachi is a promote to TTT2. Why wouldnt SE an disney do the same as Namco, Konami and Crapcom? about Cloud and Crash, i think all we get is Lightning & a Skylaner!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: Sora Character Campaign

Mar 29, 2013
Sora! Sora! Sora! I don't want no Cloud! (at least Auron :smileysad:)
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes