Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Stop making "campaigns" for characters besides Crash/Spyro...

Apr 8, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

People can ask Santa Monica and the respective owners for a character they want, you can't take this privilege from anyone. :smileyfrustrated:

Besides, a character like Ezio or Pyramid Head can have more supporters and chances of being in the game than Crash and Spyro.

There are a lot of characters we love that deserve to be in this game, you should be glad that we are actuallytrying to get some of them in :smileytongue:

Oh, but of course! :smileyhappy:
I'm not taking it away from them, I'm just saying their view on what petitions and campaigns are are pretty unrealistic. :smileytongue:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 11 of 44 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 8, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
The word campaign is thrown around more than OP.

It gets thrown around more than the word, "Kratos" :smileytongue:

Negimafan wrote:

First time in a while I've given you kudos, 3.

Well thanks, Negima! :smileyhappy: I really appreciate that!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 44 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

PC_Nobia wrote:

People can ask Santa Monica and the respective owners for a character they want, you can't take this privilege from anyone. :smileyfrustrated:

Besides, a character like Ezio or Pyramid Head can have more supporters and chances of being in the game than Crash and Spyro.

There are a lot of characters we love that deserve to be in this game, you should be glad that we are actuallytrying to get some of them in :smileytongue:

I'm not taking it away from them, I'm just saying their view on what petitions and campaigns are are pretty unrealistic. :smileytongue:

lol They ARE pretty unrealistic, i'll admit it :smileylol:

Besides, what people are making aren't even true campaigns, they're just some people tweeting developers to put them in :smileytongue:

[Not that I wouldn't want it like this, it's awesome that the game is getting more support]

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 13 of 44 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I agree with you 33, now I will say though that some characters deserve to be in the game just as much as Crash & Spyro (Cloud, Sora, Lara, Big Boss). If we campaign for those then that should be fine.

Message 14 of 44 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 8, 2013

That's the difference between you and me, I do what I want and you do what you're told - Green Day

Message 15 of 44 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 8, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

PC_Nobia wrote:

lol They ARE pretty unrealistic, i'll admit it :smileylol:

Besides, what people are making aren't even true campaigns, they're just some people tweeting developers to put them in :smileytongue:

[Not that I wouldn't want it like this, it's awesome that the game is getting more support]

I agree on ALL OF THAT! :smileyvery-happy:

To everyone else, watch 

Les Misérables (2012)

You'll understand what true "campaigning"/"Standing-up-for-ones-wants" is all about. 

That is true campaigning.

Message 16 of 44 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Excalibur0123 wrote:

I agree with you 33, now I will say though that some characters deserve to be in the game just as much as Crash & Spyro (Cloud, Sora, Lara, Big Boss). If we campaign for those then that should be fine.

I agree wholeheartedly! :smileyhappy:

Hey guys, maybe we should change it from "Campaign" to "We Want..." etc. Hm? :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 44 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I don't even like Crash and Spyro. I hope they don't get in.

I want an RPG character and Juan from Guacamelee
Message 18 of 44 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly! :smileyhappy:

Hey guys, maybe we should change it from "Campaign" to "We Want..." etc. Hm? :smileytongue:

That's actually a pretty good idea.

LET'S MAKE A CAMPAIGN TO ASK PEOPLE TO CHANGE "CAMPAIGN" TO "WE WANT" EVERYONE!

No, wait. That came out wrong.

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 19 of 44 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I think campaigns that have clearly a lot of effort put into them could potentially become popular, just like your Gex one.

Campaigns that are literally just one sentence saying "DERP I WANT BLAHBLAH IN DER GAME" have no chance of getting noticed, just shunned to the side. Thread like that hurt the popular threads like the Crash, Spyro and Gex campaign.

SO I agree with you!

Message 20 of 44 (64 Views)
0 Likes