Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2013
By: XxNo0b_H8rxX Lombax Warrior 199 posts

Story of an Annoying Friend

8 replies 320 views Edited May 21, 2013

So I play this game casually with a bunch of friends together, and I'm going to be honest, none of us are particularly that good. One of my friends started experimenting with Isaac and found that spamming that mine thing and his square gun thing in a  corner work really well together. What is a good counter for this? I really want to beat his arse into the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3545 posts

Re: Story of an Annoying Friend

May 21, 2013
NOTHING. YOU'RE FRIEND FOUND THE ULTIMATE DEFENSE. YOU'RE DOOMED-
*runs off screaming.* DDDOOOOMMMEEEDDD.....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (317 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

May 21, 2013

You have some option depending on the character you are playing and the map. If its the map, you can leave im alone in his corner so if he cant hit anybody, no ap for him and he will stop camping behing his mine. You can also jump behind him and grab him out of his corner while hes shooting, the neutral square shooting move is easily punishable. You can also destroy the mine, theres a lot of move that destroy the mine without you getting hit by the mine which ppl dont realize. You can always use ranged character and throw projectile, its a good way too.

And the RUN DOOM post is funny, but not very helping lol. Hope i helped you out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (292 Views)
Fender Bender
3545 posts

May 21, 2013
^ Yeah sorry. I figured I would do the "funny post" because to be honest, I wouldn't be much help in his topic as I don't have a lot of experience in a camping Isaac so I let someone else take this one while I sit in the shadows.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Counter-pick with Zeus and spam his super armor electricity, preferably from above until he switches strategy.

Edit: Or with Kratos and destroy his mine with your square moves, and keep him on the ground with a.d.1.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
814 posts

May 21, 2013
Use Isaac and outspace him and out-mine him
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

May 22, 2013
Use a character who has good projectiles to hit him from far away and destroy his mines. Sackboy, Spike, and Sir Dan are the first ones that come to mind for me. This way, he's forced from the corner he's staying.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

I find Sir Dan extremely effective against Isaac's detonator. Use his fire (down circle) in the air, and it destroys it, plus for  period of time, as long as the fire is up, he can't place another down there. The axe (neutral triangle) and skull (forward circle) also do a decent job at destroying the detonator. Yet another thing to do is once you are above it and coming down, do down square and swipe at it. Not only does this destroy the mine, but it knocks him down if he's in the way, and you can work from there. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
929 posts

May 22, 2013
^These are great tips. Also keep in mind that Dan's shield absorbs the plasma cutter shots iirc.
 photo raidenwillyoubemine2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes