Apr 12 2013
By: Thelastbearcub First Son 11 posts

Super Glitches (Levels and Characters)

3 replies 737 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

I am not sure if I am the only one having these issues, but I have had several different incidents when performing Zeus' level 3 super, where the opponents would be missing from the screen and would reappear only after the super would be over.  This happened on both the Franzea and Sandover Village stages.  Then there was a separate incident where Zeus had his back towards the screen as if the super had been reversed.

I also had a problem, twice, where I was playing against Isaac and he performed his level 3 super; I was facing the same user playing as Isaac.  Once finished, however, the entire screen went black and remained that way until the match ended.  This was even after I executed my level 3 super, Zeus, and another opponent, Drake, executed their level 3.  I am not sure if this is due to a glitch occurring after Isaac's level 3 is performed, or due to the user exploiting a factor in the online battle system.

If anyone is having similar issues, I would appreciate additional commentary and I feel that these issues should be addressed as quickly as possible, as I am becoming quite tired with these glitches occurring.

Message 1 of 4 (737 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Re: Super Glitches (Levels and Characters)

Apr 12, 2013

Yep i had the exact same problem when against Zeus and isaac's supers.

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Bugs must be fixed for this game to prevail.

Message 3 of 4 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes